more headcanons

Team "The Losers" headcanons this time:

Needle:

Probably a Lesbian or part of the LGBTQIA+. Totally had a My Little Pony phase and is proud of it. I like to believe Needle works out so that's why she is so fast at running! Likes to scrapbook. Needle is probably a straight A student and is hella proud of it! I like to believe that she has barley any friends because she kinda doesn't stick around the same people that much. Needle would be close friends with Spongey and probably wanna be friends with someone like Puffball or Bell. I think Needle would want to learn how to sing so that she could make her own song. Needle would be pretty artistic! I see Needle as an  American girl that would be taller that 5 feet that was born and raised is some sort of city problem New York or Los Angeles! Needle would fangirl over Loser and Cake's relationship and would take pictures of them for her scrapbook. She hates being called Needy because I think her parents would say she was ungrateful or sumthin along the lines of that and it would make her feel bad and they would call her "needy". Sorry if that sounds kinda sad. She would wear Flowers sweaters without Flower telling her to. Needle would probably like the sweaters because they fit her style. Flower and Needle would try and reconnect after bfb and TPOT. Needle totally did gymnastics when she was younger.

Eggy:

I see Eggy as a mix of Hispanic and Caucasian. Eggy gives me K-pop fan vibes. Eggy would be the first one to figure out that Cake had a crush on Loser and would give Loser hints. Eggy seems to me like a demigirl that is probably straight or bisexual. I think that she chose to be nonverbal for about 5 or 4 years or so because she was genuinely happy with her life but then got fed up with people and started talking again. Eggy would be a great babysitter and just make playdouh things with the child (probably grassy or rocky because they are most likely kids). Eggy was raised in a laid-back environment and probably liked the warmth of whatever was incubating her when she was inside the egg. If Eggy was human she would have her hair in different styles ever few weeks. Eggy probably has a discord server for Loser and made edits of Loser for fun. After Eggy told TD her life story they became good friends and when she saw her again in TPOT she was happy but to busy to go do anything with TD so they didn't do anything about it. Eggy probably told Cake that he had something on his face to make him freak out just so that Loser had to come and comfort him. Eggy doesn't like thinking of her teammates as friends and just sees them as just teammates. Eggy first saw Loser on a magazine and thought he looked cool so she got into his stuff. Born and raised in California.

Clock:

Clock is one of the biggest Loser fans and knows everything he has said on camera and liked Winner a bit more than Loser. Clock seems like a European guy (Swiss or German) with dark skin that was probably raised in Arizona or some other hot/dry state in America. (Idk why but he just gives me those vibes) Clock has cardboard  cut outs of Winner because he is mad simping and is honestly down bad. Was friends with Loser before he got famous but Loser forgot about him so he started liking Winner more. Clock gives me gay asexual he/they kinda vibes. Clock had an emo phase that lasted around 3 years. Clock listens to podcasts about murder and true crime when he cooks. Clock likes cooking those spicy  ramen noodle cups and bags when he is bored. Clock has a hidden talent and that is..... painting! Clock paints beautiful landscapes of forests when he is feeling down in the dumps. Clock doesn't like people touching his clock hands because he doesn't want people to mess up the time by moving them. Clock has read a few BL webtoons before finding out that he was gay.

Pin:

Pin loves wearing dresses and likes the lolita style dresses she saw at Harajuku. Pin is a Japanese girl that moved to America to study/learn/go to school. Pin is fluent in both English and Japanese. Pin wishes that BFDIA never happened because she feels bad about how she treated others in WOAH Bunch and she didn't like the consequences of her actions and didn't like what was going on around her(aka her wanting to befriend Bubble and ya know [freesmart]). She regrets not trying to help Bubble out of that toxic/abusive friendship and wishes she could go back in time to help Bubble,Book and Ice Cube. Pin isn't really that good at expressing herself so she doesn't really show her true emotions. Coiny and Pin have regular sleepovers on the weekends. Pin loves eating lemon flavored potato chips and they remind her of growtatoes and Fries. Coiny and Pin are bestfriends but she keeps most of her feelings/emotions to herself so when she got mad in TPOT 2 she was just showing some of the emotions that she had building up inside of her. Pin speaks slowly because she thinks she can't pronounce words correctly so she says them slowly to make sure that she doesn't mess up her words. Pin has herself a little book where she draws out some designs of dresses that she liked because she wants more dresses. Pin doesn't get the point of telling puns. She sends her designs for dresses to Coiny to see his opinion so she can redesign them and then sends her designs to Flower to try to get her to make them for her. Pin has her own bakery where she bakes cakes and cupcakes and even has animale friendly and vegan options so that everyone can try her pastries. Pin only whent to Harajuku because she was visiting extended family. Pin is kinda only in The Losers because of Coiny and Firey's arguing that gets annoying quickly so she wanted to stop them before it happened again.

Leafy:

Leafy wants to relive the past all the time even if she did something bad she still wants to be in the past and hates the consequences of her actions. Leafy is overly nice because she was bullied  before BFDI and she wanted everyone to like her and whent that ended she still wanted everyone to like her and was desperate for anyone's friendship or attention. Leafy is probably the most mentally ill Loser. Leafy and Evil Leafy are twins but she denies it because people like to think that she is Evil Leafy and wants people to think about her even if it's in a negative light. Leafy is probably a white girl from like Tennessee or somewhere in Florida. (They be crazy I swear [no hate to white girls in Tennessee or  somewhere  in Florida) Leafy definitely supports the LGBTQIA+ community and said the f and d word before engage the excuse of "oh my friends are gay so they let me say it😁" and people don't bat an eye at her because she usually acts like that. I think Leafy is straight but has seen some unholy things that weren't.[sussy Leafy down bad] Leafy is only on the team because she saw Firey. She wanted to be forgiven by Firey and she used Loser to get more popular. (Sorry if yall hate these it's just I kinda hate Leafy and can't forgive her)

Firey:

Just some Asian dude. Likes video games and plays them with the team especially Smash bros. and any kirby game. Has burned so many things on accident . Untrustworthy with any kind of fire. Probably straight or bisexual. Wears the same 3 shirts and only has like 5 pants and like 200 hats. Looks almost like a mix of Cary and Michael? Mostly Cary. Doesn't really like how he acted whe Leafy stole Dream Island and is disappointed in himself because of how he acted. He/they demiboy vibes from him. Has broken his legs multiple times because they did something stupid. Loves playing those stupid mobile games that have the craziest advertising and then it's like a boring game. When they were a kid they ate some dirt and that changed his life because now he has a stronger immune system and totally didn't throw it up and was traumatized from how much he threw up. Owns a Wii u and Wii and uses them more than he should. Never got out of his dinosaur phase and sometimes tells his teammates random dino facts. Is somewhat aware that Loser and Cake are dating before anyone said anything about it and knows that Clock has a crush on Winner because he snooped in on Clock in his room.

<(>_< )> This took way to long to write sorry for the wait! I will try to get to all of the requests  very soon (as soon as possible)! It might take a while because I am getting writers block a bunch but I'm going to try my best for all of you guys who read this! Thank you all for reading!