"I'm horny..." Jane sighed in ignorance, giving all of us a worried look on our faces.

"Can we all just stay quiet for 2 seconds?" Andres scolds as Hardin walks towards us with a girl under his arm and a smirk on his lips. His parents had been suggesting an arranged marriage for quite some time now.

I look over at Summer, who pinches her lips with her teeth, a habit. She was jealous. I guess we both had something in common tonight.

"I think we should leave." Andres mumbles to Hardin.

"What? We haven't even been here for long." He smirks at the brunette beside him, who giggles annoyingly.

Kimberly and a few of her puppets stand before us before we know it.

"Ha, I knew there was a catch..." Kimberly smirks. Is this a'mean girls' Frenchise or what? I huff in exhaustion, feeling my body burn as the edibles probably melt.

"Shocking that you show up, but you do anyway with your clowns of friends, but no, you come high?" She looks down upon us and clicks her tongue dramatically as her friends giggle.

"Excuse you?" Summer manages to speak with a crisp voice.

"Yeah, we're definitely leaving." Andres states, nodding continuously like an embarrassed father figure. Not that I've seen one; I didn't get to see my dad's disappointed reaction, so I assumed that's what they'd look like.

"Good." Kimberly replies, unbothered.

"I've been wanting to beat her ass." Jane mumbles to herself, but we all manage to hear it.

"And shouldn't you be helping your bankrupt parents or something? I heard your dad isn't doing so well." One of Kimberly's friends says, pitying Jane in an attempt to embarrass her.

Third person

Raylid High was a school with only the wealthy to roam the halls, which sums up Austin, Summer, Jane, Andres, Hardin, and Angela, despite being admitted by Diana.

Jane was born to one of the wealthiest men in the country. He was a man who worked in the business sector; his money wasn't always clean, and it became sketchy each time he earned it.

He prayed for success and earned it; however, his enemies grew as big as his mansions. Trusted partners turned their backs and may have spread a word or two about his corrupt actions that earned him a bit more.

He was quite losing much of everything now...

He was fairly always a father to Jane. He showed up when he could, made it up to her if he ever didn't, and managed to take care of her mother.

The picture was perfect, and he'd kept it that way even if it meant committing fraud.

Jane's eyes filled with hurt as she stood-something so odd and unlike the fighter Jane was-and that's when Summer snapped. She grabbed onto the girl's gingered hair with a fist.

"And what gives you the right, punk?" She yelled, dragging the girl who had spoken.

Everyone raised a brow at the view of it. "Let her go!" Kimberly pushed Summer painfully as she stumbled to the floor. The paparazzi approached with cameras in their hands, howling and growling at the content displayed before them.

Angela pushed Kimberly's chest roughly, trying to snap her out of whatever had gotten her to this point. Kimberly didn't stand for it either and pushed her back, but twice as much.