Koel- Yes #beautiful 

Aryan- Chlo ab jaldi jaldi aa jao. Sari preparations ho gyi hain.

Koel- Mai rings leki ati hu.

They moved forward and Koel brought the rings from the room..

And soon the engagement ceremony started..

Koel gave ring to Karan. He looked at Monami and she gave her hand and he slided the ring into her ring finger and everyone clapped for them.. 

Then Monami took the ring slided into his finger. Everyone clapped with warm smile on their faces.

Then they all clicked the photographs and enjoyed the beautiful time with each other.

It was around 9 pm. 

Some were near the sea while other were sitting on mat. 

Prathmesh- Chlo ab jaldi jaldi khana kha lete hain. Mughe boht bhook lgi hai.

They all went towards the table where and the waiters brought the food.

Monami was about to sit next to Aarushi but Sid immediately came and sat there.  She went to sit near Prathmesh but Aryan sat there quickly before.

Monami was clueless and was just standing, for a few seconds. Chitra was sitting near Karan but with a gap of one chair. Then, she pulled her toward her and made her sit on chair next to Karan.

Monami was surprised by this action but no one noticed it how chitra made her sit except those six. 

Karan looked at Chitra and then at Monami and smiled.. Monami too looked at him with a smile.

Sid- Good job Chitra

Aryan- Well done..

Monami and Karan both were clueless.Koel and Chitra facepalmed mentally..

Ashwin- Kis liye bhai..?

They were silent not knowing what to do. Suddenly Koel spoke.

Koel- Wo isi ne hi decoration ka idea dia tha na is liye. Boht acha hai na.

Prathmesh- ha isiliye

All nodded and started eating dinner..

Soon they completed their dinner. 

Aryan- Sabhi kapde change krke aa jate hain..

Sid- Fir hum ek game khelenge.

They went to their rooms to change their clothes and decided to come down after half an hour.

Monami was in her room setting her hair remembering the moments of today. She was looking happy and beautiful. She looked at her ring and kisses it. She blushed at her own antics and covered her face with her hands and closed her eyes living the moment.❤

Karan was standing in front of washbasin mirror washing his hands. He touched his ring and touching it he thought of her, a smile crept over his face. He  kept her hand on his heart and closed his eyes.❤

After around half an hour, all came down one by one. Karan was about to close the door before coming but he remembered that Monami's pendant is with him. He took it form the table of his room and kept into his pocket to give it to her and went down. 

Till then everyone were there and were waiting for him and Monami. As Monami and were not arrived yet Sid and Aryan told something to all the family members and they happily agreed with it.

Monami came after some time and then Karan also.

Sid- Chlo ab sab aa gye hain to game shuru krte hain.

Koel- Pr krna kya hai..?

Aryan- Mai btata hu.. Game se pehle hum log hide and seek khelenge.

Karan- yha kya hum resort ke andar chupenge..?

Aryan- bhai, yhi pe hum log khelenge kitna acha view hai.. Pls mana mat kro

And they all stood up..

Sid- to seeker banenge 2 log or baki sb chupenge, kyuki ek bnda sbko dhund nhi payega bich me hi out ho jayega fir dobara turn ayegi..

Monami- kon dhundega..?

Aryan(smiled)- ap or Karan bhai..

Moran looked at each other. 

Sid(in monami's ear)- Niharna ho gya ho to chalein..?

Monami hit him on shoulder and they started playing..

Aryan- Hm log ja rhe hain. Cheating mat karna..

Monami - Nhi karenge.. Ab jao

They all went and Moran were alone there. Their was silence for sometime. Monami decided to break this silence.

Monu(smiling)-Chalein..?

He looked at her and smiled and they both went to find others. They searched here and there but none was there. Then they both came back to each other and told that no one is there. Then they got a message intheir phone from their parents "Have some good conversation with each other. Spend some good time.., Beta"

A small smile came on their face reading it because their parents thought about them. 

Karan looked at Monami and so as she. They both chuckled at same time and went again at backside of resort. They both were enjoying the cool wind and happy atmosphere.

Karan took her pendant from his pocket and gave it to her..

Karan- Ye tumhara pendant.. Badi mushkil se nikla hai, mughe to lga tha ki toot jayega.

Monami- Arey.. ise to mai bhul hi gyi thi. (She took that in her hand and was about to keep it in her pocket but then she remembered that her night suit does not have pocket.

She kept it around her neck and tried to wear it but was not able to. Karan was looking at her. 

She was trying to close the pin but it slipped from her hand but Karan caught that..❤ 

She looked at him and he asked her.

Karan- May I help..?

Monami nodded. He came closer to her and kept the prendant around her neck and tried to close the pin. They both could feel that closeness. Monami's eyes were closed. Karan made her wear the necklace and removed his hands around her neck and looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes and they shared a beautiful eyelock..❤

They both smiled and started walking. They both were sharing their thoughts to each other and were enjoying each other's presence. 

Monami-  Mughe zyada kuch toh nhi pta. Everthing is very new for me. But apart frpm my nervousness, mai aj boht khush hu.. Thankyou..

Karan stopped her and hold her hands. 

Karan-And I promise this happiness will stay forever.. ❤

Monami was so overwhelmed listening this from him. She smiled warmly with shining eyes, and so as he..❤ 

She hugged him.. Karan was happy that she is happy with him and was not having any problem. And he too reciprocated..❤

After some time, they broke the hug and moved forward. They went towards the sea side, intertwining hands with each other.. ❤

Now, they decided to go back to their rooms. They went toward their rooms.

Karan- Good Night..

Monami- Good night...( And they went to their rooms.)

They slept peacefully thinking about each other...❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know how you like it..❤

Pls do vote and comment.. 

Also please do share your ideas how should I proceed the story .. ❤