Mrinalini moves to her seat and held Sivaangi's hand.

Mrinalini: Don't worry. Sir chumma dhaan pandraru.

Sivaangi: Romba panniten la. Sorry ....

Mrinalini: Sorry en soldra nee ? You haven't done any mistake here first of all. Vidu paathukalam. Naama paakadhadha. He has only two choices, either he won't ask anything infront of all and would confront you personally or you'll be the outstanding student today.

Sivaangi whines hearing her. Mrinalini laughs and pats her cheek.

Mrinalini: Incase he sends you out, then naanum vandhudren. We'll go to the canteen.

Sivaangi chuckles and nods her head.

All the students finish off with their introduction session and Ashwin could remember all their names easily.

Ashwin: So shall we start ?

The pack nod in agreement and he starts teaching.

The whole class was astonished by the way he taught the subject effortlessly. All of them could grasp the concepts and were keenly listening to him.

Mrinalini and Sivaangi were sincerely taking notes.

Ashwin was teaching in a proper flow. It was like as if he had been in the teaching field for years.

Sivaangi looked at Mrinalini who was writing the notes. "Let her write, naa aproma vaangikiren"

She silently watches him teaching. She could see his eyes and hands were moving in sync. His frequent eyebrow lifts, him rolling his sleeves, him setting his hair, his cute smiles all were affecting her badly.

Sivaangi murmurs, "Evlo azhaga irukaru ivaru. I shouldn't gawk at him as he is my lecturer. Ana azhaga rasikalame, thappu illaye"

She convinces herself and continues sighting him. Ashwin casually looks at her, who was staring at him with her right palm cupping her cheek.

For a minute, Ashwin stares at her forgetting everything. The bell rings breaking their eye contact and Ashwin turns back to the board. Sivaangi tucks her hair behind her ears and blushes.

Ashwin: Hope you all understood whatever I taught. Edhachum doubt na dharalama kelunga. I am having another class at the afternoon. Let's meet then.

Ashwin takes his laptop and steps to move out. He turns to look at Sivaangi involuntarily. Sivaangi looks at him beaming with a cute smile. Ashwin smiles back and moves out of the class.

Mrinalini: Ohhhhh

Sivaangi: Enna ohhhh

Mrinalini: Ohhh ohhhh

Sivaangi: Enna ohhh ohhhh

Mrinalini: Enna nadakudhu ?

Sivaangi: Yaarum nadakalaye

Mrinalini: Soke (Joke) uh ? Kevalama irukku...

Sivaangi laughs and Mrinalini glares at her.

Mrinalini: Sir thitta maataru polaye. Paravailla thappichitom.

Sivaangi: Laa romba nallavaru di. Naa dhaan sonnen la

Mrinalini: Naa kettavar nu sollala ma. It's just you be careful avlodhaan.

Sivaangi: Aiya ya ya ya ya. Emma mudiyala unnaya vechikittu. Protective ah enna paathuka yaarum illa nu ketadhu thappa pochu, kadavul ipdi oru piece ah anupi vechitaru.

Mrinalini twists her lips and turns around the other side. Sivaangi giggles and kisses her cheek.

Mrinalini: Edhachum panni kavuthudu...