Chapter 01 :The kiss at the tip of the tongue

Start from the beginning

The dim yellow lighting made his eyebrows fainter.

"I have fantastically good news to tell you."

Song Yi Ran heartlessly smiled, the air between his eyebrows were seething, causing a few people around them to spontaneously look towards him.

Lisa also heartlessly smiled with him, using her gloved hands to strip the lobsters.

"What happened? Has your family finally gone bankrupt? In the future you won't have any money to treat me to lobsters anymore? Do you have a place to sleep? If you don't, I can let you sleep in my bathroom."

"Your bathroom's so small, there isn't even a bathtub and my long legs can't even straighten in there. Furthermore, there is such a long list of beauties who are willing to spend the night with me that I can't even write all their names in my notebook, why would I not have a place to sleep?"

Lisa twitched her mouth, she'll see how fantastic this news of his is. These few years, his fantastic news has only been that he spent all his tuition money but the school's beauty didn't dump him.

"I'm going to New York, to study."

Lisa's finger cramped up making the lobster's juice shoot out, catching her completely off guard, splashing it onto the person sitting opposite her.

Song Yi Ran shut his eyes, as if he expected something like this was going to happen and knocked on the table.

That action was like he was overcome with a strong urge to hit something.

Lisa pulled out tissues from her pocket at lightning speed and pressed in on his face, preventing the sauce from dripping onto his BOSS shirt.

Because he was near, this chap's features were clearer, his peachy eyes carried a hint of smile, upsetting the heartbeat of other people.

According to logic, she has already seen this face for so many years, but why when it's so close she still has no control?

From junior high to high school then university, Song Yi Ran has comfortably and consistently been the school's most handsome male. Just casually walk around on the streets and he'd receive a few name cards of talent scouters. Unfortunately, this chap came from a rich family, all he does is think about how to burn his money, otherwise, the entertainment world would have a soaring male god.

At the moment, the male god evilly smirks, raises his hand: "Sir! Another two plates of spicy lobsters! One portion spicy fried razor shells! One plate of smelly mandarin fish! One portion braised snail! Oh, and wrapped quail!"

Lisa widened her eyes and looked at him: " Wey! Song Yi Ran! Is this the last meal? Are you trying to stuff me to death?"

"Yeap." He put on a nonchalant expression, leaned his body forward, towards Lisa, "Or... ... you come with me?"

It was like something stirred through her heart's membranes, rushing to overflow the gaps with blood. But she still perfectly suppressed her emotions,

"To New York? Why would I go to New York to sell spicy crayfish? Stop joking! I've devoted myself to be at your beck and call for so long, and in the end I'll end up being stuffed to death?" Lin Ke Song fluttered her eyes, the pepper in her stomach suddenly surged up to her throat, and swished about, "Song Yi Ran, are you giving up on being an insect in china and going to America to be studying trash?"

Song Yi Ran smiled without answering, his eyes flickered, not showing any emotions.

Before Lisa could digest the news, a red sports car stopped next to the stall.