Chapter 4

"Tae, you good?" Jimin asked as soon as the idol stepped inside the house with a sleeping Hyunmi in his hands.

"Yeah. " Taehyung said and went upstairs to keep the girl on the bed.

When Taehyung came down, he saw Jimin talking to someone on the phone, which he guessed was the company staff, so he silently sat on the sofa, waiting for Jimin to pass him the phone, and listen to the company's scoldings.

But it never came. Instead, Taehyung heard Jimin mumbling 'Thank you' and cut off the call. "What did you say?" Taehyung asked, with a surprised face, when Jimin handed him a cup of strawberry ice cream with some papers.

"After your call, I went to Lia and made some fake hospital reports saying you were in the clinic. " Jimin smirked, throwing himself on the sofa.

"And what about that dispatch news?"

"I had it under control. Since Lia's clinic is closer to the mall, I told them you went there to buy medicines, and that's when they clicked your photos. " Taehyung excitedly pulled him in a hug,

"I don't know what I would do without you, chim. Thank you so much. " Taehyung mumbled, sniffling on his best friend's shoulder, who gently patted his back.

"You know I'm always here to save your ass. Next time, at least give me a thumbs up that you won't come so that I can keep some excuses ready. " Taehyung laughed, nodding his head.

"Anyways, I brought some food to you both, but I don't think you would eat it now, so keep it in the fridge and sleep. You have to leave tomorrow. " Jimin said, standing from the sofa.

"You're going so early, chim. " Taehyung pouted, making the male immediately turn around and cup his cheeks with his tiny fingers.

"I would've definitely stayed, but my kitty is missing me. I promised to come early tonight. " Jimin said.

"I'm joking, Chim. You deserve a break too. As you said, I would probably sleep, and I got Hyunni to cuddle. However, you will stay busy tonight. " Jimin's cheeks heat up hearing his best friend's remark, and immediately he slapped his chest gently.

"Yah! Shut up. " Jimin mumbled, cheeks turning red, almost looking like a tomato.

Taehyung laughed loudly, covering his face, and waved slightly, while the other quickly rushed out of the house, but not before shouting a loud "I hate you" to the idol and shutting the door tight.