Chapter 5: A Little Talk

(Luna's POV)

The snow was falling down. I didn't mind. Neither did Ace. We sat under an overhang watching the snow fall. The sky was dark other than the stars and the moon. It was peaceful. Especially because Shadow and Night weren't trying to kill Ace. Stupid overprotective brothers.

I sighed and rested my head on Ace. I was exhausted... I felt like there was something coming up... something big, but I just didn't know what. Something was missing I could tell.

"Hey," I heard Ace say. "Do you want to go home?"

"No," I muttered. "It's nice out here."

"You know I'm glad your brothers forced me to ask you out."

I smiled. "Me too."

The wind blew harder making the tree branches shaking snow falling out of them. I moved closer to Ace; it was getting colder outside.

"Cold?"

"No. it's just snowing harder."

He chuckled. "Yeah right."

"It is."

"Your brothers are going to kill me."

"You've said that about 5 times."

"Because they are."

I laughed, maybe Shadow and Night could be a little... over over overprotective. But I am the youngest and only girl in my family.

"Hey Ace?" I asked. There was a question that's been bugging me for a while now.

"What's up?"

"Are we here as friends?"

"I don't know," he paused. "What do you want us to be?"

I didn't know how to answer. Be honest or not.

"Well... what do you want?" I asked back.

"Well, I wanted to go to the dance with the most amazing girl ever," He replied.

"Who?"

"Who do you think I'm talking about." he smiled.

"Me?"

"You got that right. Now about my first question"

I was hesitant. "Well, I like you..." Oh. My. Elements. I couldn't believe I said that. Ace wasn't saying anything... Did I just make it awkward?

"Um... I like you, in more than a friend way," the pitch of my voice was increasing, same with the amount of red on my face. "If you don't like me back, we can st-"

He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too Luna." he said. His face turned red. "I should have asked first."

"You're fine."

"Your brothers are going to kill me...." he groaned.

"You'll be fine," I reassured.

"Are you sure?"

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't do this."

"Do what?"

I leaned in and pressed my lips on his. Once I pulled away, I left him speechless. He didn't know what to say.

"Are you ok?" I chuckled.

"I cannot believe you did that," he muttered. "You brothers are going to kill you and me."

"You know they won't do that. Besides, what they don't know won't hurt them."

He smiled, and chuckled at me.

I noticed a mark on his face... that wasn't there before was it? a small mark with two stars and a crescent moon. It was an alpha mark, but he's not an alpha.

My heart nearly stopped. This wasn't any mark that was my alpha mark.

Which means I marked him.

"You know they might actually find out," I muttered.

"Why are they here?" he asked, looking around.

"No... something else."

"Luna, what did you do?"

"I might have marked you," I muttered.

"Can you repeat that but louder?"

"I might have marked you," I repeated.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Shhh... keep your voice down. They'll hear you."

"Luna, they're going to see this sooner or later."

"Wait." I pulled the first aid kit out of my purse. And grabbed a bandage and handed it to him.

"What's this for?"

"Put it over the mark.. It will work. I use it whenever I can't find my make up."

"Thanks," he covered up the mark no problem.

"No my brothers won't kill me.. Or you." I joked.

"Oh no they'll find a different reason to."

"I know." I stood up, it was getting colder sooner or later we would have to go back inside.

"I had fun," he said.

"I did too but you're staying a little longer."

"Of course, anything for you Luna."

"Also.. are we dating now or not?" I asked.

"Well if you want to we can,"

"Of course.. But we're not going to tell my brothers.. We can tell just the elements."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I laughed and headed back inside with him.

I didn't even notice the bright light in the sky... With no sun. Then everything went back to pitch black.

Oh my gosh I suck a writing romance stuff ToT I will get art for chapters 3-5 soon I just like writing more than a do drawing (that doesn't mean I hate drawing I still love it ok)