"Y-You dodged him??" Midoriya asked as Katsuki grit his teeth.

"No you fucking idiot" Katsuki spat, he was about to say something but decided to keep it in. 

*It's that I couldn't see him at all...!* Katsuki said in his thoughts. Meanwhile All Might huffed from the impact since he was the one who took the blow.

"Do you... not know... mercy?!" All Might questioned as he recovered from the blow.

"Well we had no choice, we needed to save our ally didn't we?" Shigaraki asked, he looked at All Might and then toward the students.

"Ah and one of the kids here not too long ago... hmm which one was it...?" Shigaraki questioned as he scanned through them and was satisfied when he saw Midoriya.

"Ah that plain looking one tried to beat me up.. hear? And for whom do you think he mustered such acts of violence hmm hero?" Shigaraki said as he questioned All Might.

"Well anyways... listen I'm very ticked off All Might and we're all categorized as "villains" and "heroes" but at the end of the day violence is violence right?" Shigaraki said with open arms.

"And who gets to decide right and wrong? Well society?!" Shigaraki questioned, no one reacted at this point.

"The Symbol of Peace"?? Give me a break!" Shigaraki mocked.

"You're nothing more than a bludgeon of oppression yourself! Violence only breeds more violence. And once we kill you that'll be known instantly around the world!" Shigaraki cackled.

"You're pure crazy... keep your antisocial views to yourself" All Might said.

"It's three versus six" Todoroki mentioned.

"Yeah and Kacchan did well exposing the wispy villain's weak point!" Midoriya added as Katsuki stood quiet.

"These guys are outrageous but no problem seeing how many we are" Kitsuki noted.

"Yeah and if we give All Might some support then we'll send them packing!" Kirishima said determined.

"NO! Please stay back and be safe!" All Might requested as he prevented the students from continuing.

"If I hadn't froze that creature earlier it would have been bad for both groups" Todoroki said 

"Yes, right you are Todoroki my boy and I thank you a ton!"  All Might said in thanks as he gave a thumbs up.

"But right now, I'll be okay so sit back and watch how a pro does it!" 

*But All Might you got blood! And shouldn't you be out of time right now?!* Midoriya worried in his thoughts.

"Noumu, Kuroigiri do what you must, I'll deal with the kids" Shigaraki instructed.

*It's certain that I don't have even a minute left, and the rate at which I'm weaking is faster than I thought! But I have to end this now!* All Might said as he was getting ready to spar with the noumu.

"Let's clear the game and return victorious" Shigaraki shouted as he plunged toward the young students.

Why you ask?

"He's approaching! Brace yourselves everyone!" Kirishima demanded as he was closer to Shigaraki.

It's because I'm the SYMBOL OF PEACE!   

Shigaraki was alarmed and as All Might was ready to punch the noumu, the noumu was also ready and the two blew each other several punches.

"I told you before... he has shock absorption" Shigaraki said it in a "are you an idiot" sort of way.

"Mm I'm aware!" All Might replied, and he went on with blowing punches towards the noumu.

"A full frontal blow-for-blow?!" Midoriya asked as he braced himself from the impact.

*Tch, I can't get any nearer!* Kurogiri said as he tried to withstand the impact but was slowly getting blown away.

"It's shock absorption not total nullification right?! So it must have a limit, no?" All Might made a point as he questioned if the noumu does have a limit.

"He was made to oppose my 100%?! Hmm in that case-"

"I'll just give him over 100%!" All Might continued but at this point he was already spitting up blood and Midoriya noticed this, so did Kitsuki.

*He won't stop spitting blood... he's not holding back at all!* Midoriya said in his thoughts.

"A HERO IS SOMEONE WHO PUNCHES THROUGH THE OBSTACLES HE FACES!" All Might yelled, causing Katsuki, Kitsuki and Todoroki to widen their eyes.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SPEAK OF VILLAIN?!!" All Might questioned as he sent off one last blow getting prepared for his biggest one.

"I SPEAK OF-- PLUS ULTRA!!!" And with that All Might sent the noumu flying towards the roof as it smashed against the glass window causing it to be outside and hopefully knocked out.

"What is this a comic book?" Kirishima questioned, Kitsuki stood beside him with a surprised expression then transitioned to a blank expression as she listened to his comment.

"It's like he punched the shock absorption out of him.. that ultimate meathead" Kirishima continued as sweat rolled down on the side of his face.

"So that power was bullshit in the end... and he even beat him to a pulp where the noumu wasn't able to regenerate in time" Kitsuki added with her eyes closed and arms crossed.

*So this is the top...* Todoroki said in his thoughts as he still couldn't believe what All Might did.

*Damn.. this is the world of the pros...!* Katsuki stated in his thoughts as he looked like Todoroki had froze him.

"Hah, I really got weaker, in my heyday it'll only take five punches tops" All Might coughed but he still smiled.

"Now.. now I threw more than three hundred of the suckers" All Might said proudly.

*But also I have no time left* he added in his thoughts.

"Say villain, we both want to end this dance of ours quickly now don't we?" All Might asked and Shigaraki wasn't pleased.

"How dare you! You cheater!" Shigaraki yelled as he returned to being aggressive.

~~~