The Student Council and a Violent Encounter

Andy Pov:

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I hit the alarm and woke up as I slowly pulled myself out of bed. I stood up and stretched as I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on my clothes.

 I stood up and stretched as I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on my clothes

(Your clothes)

I went down stairs and made myself some bacon and egg sandwich with pancakes. As soon as I finished eating, I heard my dog, Brutus, walking to the kitchen.

Brutus, King Shepherd:

He sat beside me and looked up at me with the puppy dog eyes

He sat beside me and looked up at me with the puppy dog eyes. I chuckled to myself and him on the head as he panted happily.

Andy: Don't worry. I remembered to make yours, too.

Before I made my breakfast, I had prepared the breakfast for my Brutus. Raw meat, fish and eggs was what he was getting and the moment I put the bowl down, he lunged at it and started eating. I grab my bag and keys as I walk through the front door while locking it behind me. I walked over to my car that was parked in the front driveway.

I got into my car and drove off to school. I came to this city from my hometown around the start of my Senior year two months ago.

Andy: But man these city kids are rude! What kind of douche messes with another man's wheels!?

I drove into the school parking lot and parked in my spot. I grabbed my bag and got out while walking to the entrance. Other students were hanging around the hallways and waiting to get into class but the moment I walked in, I feel like everyone's eyes just landed on me.

Andy: . . . What's up?

Everyone then turned away and went back to doing their business.

Andy: What was that all about?

???: Well when someone who's not one of the popular kids does something interesting, it makes people curious.

I looked over to my friend, Michael, was sitting on one of the nearby benches while playing a mobile game on his phone.