Taken

Thank you for your votes so far! What do you think of the story to this point? Please leave your thoughts in the comments!

——

Joey's body tingled from the warm sensation engulfing his ear as well as the feel of the strong body pushed up against him. His mind raced at the thought of who it could be. Joey certainly did not recognize the husky voice.

When he tried to turn to see who his secret admirer was, he was held firm and unable to turn. He allowed himself to melt into submission to whomever it was.

In a gravelly flirty voice, he asked, "And what do you want to do to me?" His mind raced at the possibilities.

"Oh pretty boy, you'll soon find out." the deep voice informed him as the world around him went dark.

The man put a hood over Joey's head and lead him through the crowd. Joey willingly followed the man while hearing the people he passed whooping and whistling. He could feel his tight faded jeans attempting to restrain his cock's stiffening, but they were failing.

That wasn't very far. Joey thought to himself when the man stopped and pushed his top half down to a flat surface. He felt hands running across his covered ass and down between his legs. When they got low enough, his legs were forced apart.

The unknown man's hands traced back up the inseam of his pants until they tapped firmly against his balls. There was a small flash of pain that made Joey yelp. The man behind him let out a low growl in response to Joey squirming.

"Ya like that pretty boy?" Joey heard the unknown man ask in a manner that was more of an observation.

Joey, completely intrigued by the direction this interaction seemed to be going didn't respond to the man. The tap to his nuts got a little harder causing him to wince a little under the pressure and squeal a little louder. The stranger laughed at his discomfort.

The man's foot moved Joey's legs back together just before Joey pulled back up, standing straight. He felt fingers fumbling with his top button, then zipper just before his pants were pulled down to his ankles. He was forced back down against the flat surface.

He could hear a couple of others shuffling around nearby. He guessed they were spectators to the erotic show. Joey was even more turned on by the idea of people watching him getting used. What he had not thought about yet, was that anyone at the party that wanted to was watching, which was likely everyone.

Since waking up underneath Tre, Joey was constantly pushing the limits of his mind on how he could rebel against his own fear of his new budding sexual identity. His body count in the last twenty-four hours had already equaled the last four years of his life. Each new sensation led him to search out the next new sensation.

Joey was laid out over a picnic table just to the right of the fire. His naked bottom half was exposed to all who looked. The flames lit his pale ass cheeks in an orangish hue.

He felt a stinging smack against his bare ass making him cry out against the pain. As his reflex made him try to arch up, however, a set of hands pushed him back to the table. He moaned at the pressure placed on his shoulders, holding him down. His mind was in fight or flight as adrenaline burned through his veins.

His ass cheeks were spread apart, revealing his clean hole to the world. Joey tried to wiggle under the pressure, but he didn't really want to be released. This new thing brought new curiosities and new turn-ons. This one so far was the best.

The unfamiliar voice was close to his hooded ear when Joey was told that he was about to be fucked by a real man. He turned his head so he was facing the direction he assumed the voice was coming from. "A real man huh?" Joey chuckled sarcastically. "We'll see about that!" He was hoping to push the mystery man into a frenzy while he fake struggled and talked back.