p3 rewrite

A/N: hope y'all like part 1 and 2 so here is part 3 rewrite ENJOY!

El saw a word she had never heard before "pansexual" was the word.  She went to ask Hopper what it ment and he said "well pan means you are attracted to people but gender doesn't matter to you its like gender blind". "Oh so I like girls and boys"? El replies "well yes but there are more genders other then male and female like non-binany for example" Hopper says.  El understands and with no hesitation says "I AM PAN"! Hopper hugs her and says "ok I love you".  El says back "I lo⁰ve you to, can I head to maxes"? Hopper says "sure have fun". El leaves and skate  boards to maxes.

"At maxes", "Max i have figured out I am pan"! Max shrugs and says "thats cool im bisexual". El already knew this but never knew what it ment until today.  Later on they decide to go to the boys house aka the Wellers house.  Everyone was there playing DND as always.  El and max go into the fort that Mike made when El first got here.  They were talking (gossiping) and over heard the boys talking about a secret surprise for El.  El thinks "I wonder what it is"?

A/N: sorry if this one is short but like I said im not good at slow burning hope you enjoyed byeewee