He nuzzled into Izuku's stomach, trailing kisses down the soft skin until he reached between Izukus legs. He gently kissed the top of the seam of Izuku's lips, he continued until he was completely pressed against Izuku's cunt, moaning at the taste of Izuku's slickness.

Spreading Izuku's legs a bit farther, he began to tongue at Izuku's entrance, pushing in slightly only to continue teasing around the omegas clit.

Once Izuku finally relaxed enough for him to fully lick inside him did the alpha replace his tongue with two fingers.

He stood, listening to Izuku's small gasps and shuddering breaths. Hitoshi kissed the omega sweetly as he gently picked the little thing up into his arms, his fingers still firmly inside Izuku as he sucked one of Izuku's nipples into his mouth.

Izuku moaned he felt Hitoshi moving inside him, scooping the cum that had remained inside him until it was dripping down his thighs.

Hitoshi moaned in bliss once the omegas milk hit his tongue, he didn't know how he was able to catch himself as his knees wobbled and threatened to give out from underneath him.

Izuku moaned sweetly, weaving his fingers through lavender hair and gripping tightly as buried his nose in the wet hair. He trembled in Hitoshis arms, he couldn't help but feel so completely and absolutely loved.

He reveled in the feeling of it, purring loudly as the alpha suckled from him, gently fingering him as cum slowly leaked from around the alphas fingers.

By the time Hitoshi was pulling back, aiming to give equal attention to both sides of Izuku's chest when he saw that the omega had fallen asleep, smiling blissfully as he continued to purr.

"Love you Zu" Hitoshi whispered, reaching up to kiss Izuku's forehead. "Have sweet dreams, kitten".

As quickly as he dared, Hitoshi finished cleaning Izuku, making sure to ease any tensions left he found in the omegas body, especially in Izuku's hips and chest.

When the two were all done, Hitoshi turned off the water and carried Izuku over to the bench to set him down. Using one side of the blanket Izuku had been wrapped up in pior, he quickly dried the omega off as best he could before wrapping the omega back up in the portion of the blanket that was still dry.

Putting on his own clothes, Hitoshi once again picked Izuku up into his arms and carried him back to the den, heart warming as Izuku snuggled deeper into his hold.

Shoto and Eijiro were having a tough time.

The moment the three of them got back to the den, Katsuki was restless. He was constantly moving through the blankets, picking up and moving through the fabrics that were outside of the nest and carefully sifting through the ones that were.

It wasn't long before Shoto and Eijiro noticed that Katsuki's eyes had narrowed into slits.

"Kat? What are you doing?" EIjiro asked, coming around to sit in front of Katsuki as the blonde kneeled in the nest.

Katsuki just growled, continuing to paw through the blankets, obviously not finding what he was searching for.

"What are you looking for?" Shoto questioned, helping the blonde look through the blankets while gently rearranging the blankets into place once Katsuki was done.

The two were shocked when Katsukis growls turned into a soft, longing whine.

"Do you miss Zuku? He'll be right back, he won't be gone for long" Eijiro offered in an attempt to console their seemingly distraught pack leader.

Both Shoto and Eijiro were surprised to see how calm Katsuki's alpha was. Normally when Katsukis had his episodes there was bound to be some bruises in the aftermath, but he was as calm as a kitten.

Katsuki was looking down at the blanket in his lap, clutching the cloth in his hands as the alpha subtly nodded. His alpha missed his omega, especially after just having come out of a rut.

Katsuki stiffened as he heard the door to the room open, growling quietly, he crawled to the entrance of the nest, standing once stepping into the open room.

His growls stopped short when he saw Hotoshi standing there, confusion drawn on his face as he cradled Izuku in a blanket in his arms.

Faster than Hitoshi could process, Katsuki had rushed forward to take Izuku into his arms and rushed back into the nest.

The intense (unintentional) jostling woke Izuku up, causing him to almost double take at the unexpected alpha holding him. Not that he minded of course.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku asked, immediately noticing the state of Katsukis eyes. He glanced over to the other three, looking for an answer but all he got was a shrug and an apologetic look for a response.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked again, a bit more steadily this time. Katsuki rumbled quietly to the omega, making sure he was tucked into the soft, dry blankets. He wrapped his arms gently around Izuku before laying down on top of Izuku.

Izuku laughed at the tickling sensation of Katsuki nuzzling against his stomach and rubbing his sides.

"I-Izuku?" Shoto whispered as he watched the adorable interaction. Struggling to contain his giggles, Izuku turned his head to face the alpha speaker.

"Are you sure you don't feel anything out of the ordinary?"

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked, recovering his breath after Katsuki finally settled.

"I've never seen Katsuki's alpha acting so clingy and soft" Hitoshi pointed out.

"I can only think of one reason Katsuki would be so calm like this rut," Eijiro added.

"Are you absolutely sure, Izuku? I can promise we'll love you either way, is your omega telling you you're pregnant?"