ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗012 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

"yooo, bakubro- hey! you alright my guy? aren't you gonna eat?" asked kirishima worriedly as he set down his food tray, a frown planted onto his usually joyous features. bakugo lazily flopped down onto the cushioned booth seat as his muscular figure bounced up and down due to the springs. he buried his head in his arms, drifting off into a peaceful slumber before a certain redhead interrupted.

"uh, hello? earth to mr. growls a lot?" he joked, waving his hand in front of the drowsy boy's face. it wasn't long till his irascible personality kicked in—his eyebrows furrowing as he slapped away his friend's hand. "well that sure did wake you up, didn't it bakugo?"

no deafening roars or shouts were heard from the blonde male as he remained completely still as a statue, which was for sure not what kirishima expected. he thought he'd get a "shut up stupid trashy hair!!" or a "what did you just say!?" as a usual greeting with his harsh tone. but instead, it turned out to be the complete opposite of both responses. in return to the crimson-haired boy's comments, he was met with the soft sound of snoring.

it took a little while for kirishima to process before a genuine smile plastered onto his manly face. but unfortunately—the wholesome moment didn't last long. as it was disturbed by the lively energy of a golden-haired male...

"HEYYY, Y'ALL WASSUP-"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID PIKACHU COSPLAYER!!"

ah, the old katsuki bakugo has returned.

earning a harsh smack on the head from his fiesty friend, it's no wonder he has brain damage...

"owww, bakugo!! what was that for!?" kaminari cried, rubbing his sore head dizzily, as bakugo snarled in return. "tch i wonder, idiot!! i'm tryna sleep here so shut up!"

unamused expressions planted on both of the males' faces as they looked at each other and shrugged. it was clear the cranky blonde wasn't as energetic as he usually was. "...bakugooo..?" the golden-haired male dragged his speech, "why are you so moody today? i mean you always are but you're less noisy..."

"just stinking leave me alone you stink. you guys wrecked my sleep schedule last night so i'm trying to fix it..!!" he announced with annoyance laced in his voice. "go sit at another table you extras..."

leaving them with that, the blonde resumed his little nap session as the duo gave it up and conversed. as time passed his snores gradually got louder, to the point almost everyone in the restaurant turned their heads towards him. as embarrassing as it was, bakugo did not care.

his two companions on the other hand...weren't having it. the pikachu boy nudged his pal whispering into his ear as they nodded. exchanging mischievous grins as they turned towards the unsuspecting victim.

"psst...bakubro..." the ruby-haired male poked his friend persistently. "wakey wakey..!"

"wake uppp pleasee..? i'll give you some of my yummy pizza rolls." kaminari pleaded. "...i'm sure he wouldn't want some of your yucky saliva pizza rolls." responded kirishima as the golden-haired male scoffed.

"uh, excuse me!? it's like a gourmet meal, thank you very much."

"wake up...come onnnn."

"bakugo, bakugo, bakugo."

"kit-kat wake uppp."

"bakutoeeeeeee-"

"WILL YOU GUYS EVER LEARN HOW TO SHUSH YOUR FACES!?!?"

an ominous demeanor radiated from the blonde male as both males sweatdropped, letting out nervous chuckles as they smoothly slid out of the booth, not wanting to agitate the angry pomeranian further as he was already fuming with anger.

"probably not the best move we did, kaminari..." said kirishima in a panic as the pikachu boy nodded. "...definitely not."

angrily, the spiky-haired blonde jerked up from his seat in one swift motion—intimidating the two males as they backed out from the scene. knowing the fuming blonde, he wasn't going to let them get away as simple as one two three. they practically built a death trap for themselves...

catching them off-guard, he raced towards them as fast as a wild animal hunting down their prey. alarmed, they gripped each other's hands and ran as fast as they could around the entire restaurant—going in a circular motion as the customers cheered in amusement to the drama unfolding before their eyes. taking twists and turns, the pair ran into the men's restroom and locked themselves in one of the stalls.

"KIRI WE'RE GONNA DIE!!! I'M TOO YOUNG!!!" cried the yellow-haired boy as he gripped onto his friend's arm tightly. "...shhhh, shush pikapika! we're manly, we'll be just fi-"

before they could process what was happening, in a sudden, loud bangs were heard on the stall door as they screamed at the top of their lungs like girls. if the people outside knew any better, they would've thought a crime scene was happening in the bathroom.

"DUDE, DUDE, NO THIS ISN'T VERY SLAYFUL!!" kirishima shouted.

"AHHHHH, KIRI, HOLD ME!!" kaminari proclaimed, dramatically descending into the redhead's muscular grip like a damsel in distress as he awkwardly held him bridal style. "dude, kaminari!! get off me before i dump you in the toile-"

interrupting the somewhat heartbreaking moment, the stall door came smashing down onto them as their eyes widened in pure horror. accidentally losing balance, kirishima fell inside the toilet, joined by kaminari who fell onto him which caused a ginormous splash and loud plop noise to be heard; followed by the ear-deafening noise of shouting.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? YOU BOTH SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOUR BREAKTIME HAS BEEN CONCLUDED FIVE MINUTES AGO!! IT IS MY DUTY AS THE LEADER TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE WORKSPACE AND—" his lecture came to a sudden halt as his eyes widened at the two boys who were in the toilet, drenched in water as they awkwardly waved back at him with stupid grins on their faces.

"...kirishima and kaminari, to the office, now."