ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗005 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

"uhm, a-anyways...psst, todoroki!" a frantic bush whispered as he tapped his dense friend on the shoulder, catching his attention as he rose a brow. "yes, midoriya?" was todoroki's response as he crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the floor as the greenette motioned towards the e/c girl.

"could you please take her order? she's been standing there for who knows how long and i'm in charge of cooking, ahah." he whispered into his ear. the half and half male nodded in agreement to the freckled boy's request as he approached the front desk. the female noticed his presence as he went in front of an angry porcupine and strict ravenette—trying to cover up the current scene which was unfolding right before her eyes.

"hello, my name is shoto todoroki. how may i help you." he voiced with no emotion within him whatsoever. "uh, hi! umm could i get a kid's meal with a cheeseburger, small fries and, well..."

it was extremely awkward, and the tension began to build up in the air between y/n and the bi-color haired boy. his eyes seemed to be staring straight into her soul—and it didn't help that he sounded dead inside as well. it was genuinely concerning in a way.

"your total is $8.50."

entering the pin of the debit card, his icy gaze never strayed away off of her, not even once. it felt like he was analyzing her as if she was some research project, which made her sweat with anxiety. did he think she was weird? ugly? pretty? she couldn't even decide since his heterochromatic eyes were practically unreadable—usually she was pretty good at reading expressions, but his was pretty much dead.

uncomfortable with the intimidating gaze he was giving her, she decided to finally speak up. swallowing the lump that started to form in her throat. "ehm, excuse me, todoroki...could you please stop staring?" were the words which the nervous girl was finally able to say after the past five minutes. he rose a brow at her, cocking his head to the side—seeming to not have realized he was making her uncomfortable.

"my apologies. should i look elsewhere?" the half and half boy questioned as she hesitantly nodded her head in ageement to his suggestion. shifting his gaze to the side, y/n finally felt relieved to have his eyes off of her. waiting for the transaction to process, which it unfortunately had failed.

"try again." todoroki ordered briefly, the e/c girl quickly slid the card again, and the transaction yet again had failed. "gah, i'm so sorry!" the panicked girl apologized as the bi-color hair boy nodded. bakugo seemed to catch onto the issue and took the card from her hands without even asking, sliding it in a swift motion as its transaction yet again failed.

"tch. what the heck, why isn't this dang thing working?" bakugo growled as he shoved the card back into her hands, causing a shocked y/n to stumble a little backwards. she widened her eyes at the sudden action. her mind could've sworn it had worked yesterday, so how come today it wasn't? it was an odd occurrence, but she just sighed. thinking she couldn't continue with the order, she waved her hand, bidding her farewells in embarrassment as the blonde rose a brow at her.

"i...suppose i'll be taking my leave now. since i don't have another debit card. i'm so sorry for all the trouble i've caused, have a great day!" the h/c girl explained bowing her head down apologetically and was about to walk out, before the arrogant boy stopped her.

"wait a dang minute!!" bakugo demanded while the y/n clicked her tongue, turning around by her heels and giving an awkward sarcastic smile. "what? are you gonna fight me again?" she hissed at him sassily while he rolled his eyes at her remark. understandable that she thought he was about to do so, but that ended up not being the case.

he grabbed the stuff she had requested, tossing it into the paper bag and throwing it right into the girl's face. how nice of him...indeed. "oh, wow. thank you sooo much!!" the sarcastic girl expressed. "the angry bird being nice!? this should go on those, shocking moments caught on camera videos." the h/c girl mocked as he narrowed his eyes at her angrily.

"i only gave you it because it was already prepared! idiot. don't think you're so special." he snapped as she planted a fake hurt expression on her face. "ah, ow! my heart...y-you broke it." she teased earning a disgusted expression from him as he stuck his tongue out at her and walked away.

"ah, have a nice day!!" a certain short-haired brunette girl chimed with a smile as y/n waved back at her and walked out the door, sighing in relief that she was out of there...

***

"hi swissy! yayyy, you got the chicken nuggies!" akito exclaimed with excitement as his older sister y/n gave him a light-hearted grin. while their mom just chuckled at his antics.

"you better be thankful for those nuggets, kiddo..."

taking a glance at the time, y/n's mother seemed to have a confused expression planted on her face. furrowing her eyebrows as y/n anxiously anticipated what she was about to say.

"y/n, how come you took quite a while?" the middle aged lady queried the young girl as she scratched the nape of her neck. "uh, no reason! let's just say something eventful happened, ahah..."