ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗001 ༉‧₊

{\__/}( >_ • ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏*** 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 !

{\__/}
( >_ • ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏*** 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 !

{\__/}( >_ • ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏*** 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 !

• • •

It was a bright summer afternoon, the beginning of summer break. Cheerful birds were chirping blissful tunes, the cherry blossom trees were flourishing and thriving, swaying in the hot summer breeze; and everyone was on the verge of passing out. The bustling city was rowdy and crammed; not a very pleasant atmosphere to be in at the moment in the middle of this fiery weather.

The honking of cars was really the only type of tunes ringing in people's ears, you could call it, #trafficcore.

Perhaps the view was at least nice to pass the time, right? A bunch of cars, trucks, and a variety of other random transportation vehicles. Nothing interesting in sight to amuse anyone as they were distraught. Y/n L/n, a young college student, had recently gotten her driver's license. She was bored out of her mind, and decided to stroll around the city with her new broke, average, college student car.

The exasperated girl groaned and honked her car impatiently...when would the obnoxious line up of vehicles be over? It was like the train was never ending. In fact, she practically felt like giving up on waiting at this point and entirely just ditching her car in the middle of the road. Slamming her head on the stirring wheel causing a loud honk to be heard, she could only imagine something cold and refreshing to eat or drink right then...

"whyyy...is the traffic so bad." her voice cried in agony—tapping her foot impatiently. just then, an idea suddenly popped up in her mind, to pass the time, maybe she could just jam to some tunes.

turning on the radio, she went through the music stations, and her face instantly changed to pure disgust. "what kind of song is this?" she gave a judgemental look at the radio before turning it off.

"maybe allmightify would be a better option for music,"she told herself as she reached for her phone in her purse.

taking out her phone which was hotter than the scorching hot sun, she fumbled around with it, like a young child playing hot potato. distracted from her activity—little did she know, she had accidentally released the brake pedal which had caused the car to zoom forward. almost causing it to smash right into the vehicle before her.

letting out a loud yelp, in a swift motion, she stomped her foot on the brake pedal as the car came to a sudden halt, her h/c hair flipping forward into her face like a dollar-store pantene commercial as she closed her eyes, not even wanting to take a peak.

collecting some time to compose herself, she slowly opened her eyes which were glued shut due to the terrifying event, right before her stood a perfectly intact car. thank goodness she hadn't crashed into it; otherwise she definitely would've been done for. her parents would murder her, and that would be a whole 'nother crime scene.

"...how did i even get a driver's license at this point?" was a question that would forever linger in y/n's mind.

looking on her phone for a song to play, she finally found one that was of her liking—connecting the song to the car and blasting it full volume. jamming to it as people walking past judged the h/c girl who looked like a five year old on drugs.

even though how many hours had passed, the traffic hadn't died down. not even one bit, to the point the girl's patience was practically done. she considered taking her idea from earlier, her last resort—that being leaving her car in the middle of the road.

"whatever," she muttered to herself, "toodles car, enjoy the traffic."

marching out of the car like she was on a runway, she flipped her hair dramatically as the honking of angry drivers rang in her ears. she knew what she did was wrong, but did she care?

not one single bit.

"...thank goodness...i thought i'd have a heat-stroke in there." y/n exclaimed with thankfulness in her voice, inhaling and exhaling the warm air—which really didn't help at all with the heat of the glaring sun shining directly in her face. "...how lovely, exactly what i needed in this situation." the female sarcastically spoke, trudging down the long sidewalk to hopefully find some shelter in a cool area.

looking around desperately, her eager eyes landed on the mcdonald's right across the street. her eyes widened in delight at the building. the structure glowed in her eyes, or at this point, she was most likely hallucinating—someone get this girl some help...

she quickly ran across the street, not even waiting for the pedestrian signal to go off. surprisingly, out of pure luck, she didn't get hit by a truck nor car. "aw man, i could've gotten into some manhwa or fantasy if I got hit." y/n said with a pout, glancing at the cars which were honking at her. "i'm sorry!" she yelled in response and ran with her tired leg muscles to make it to her destination.

"legs...move...p-pleasee..." she pleaded as her aching legs tried to walk.

with every last bit of her strength, y/n had made it to the building, and quickly made her way over to the front counter to order herself a cold sweet scoop of ice cream...exactly what she needed on such a stifling day.

patiently waiting for someone to take her order, a boy made his way over to the front desk—she was slowly falling asleep, until a fist made contact with the counter causing a loud thud. in a daze, her head slowly lifted up, and her gaze met with someone's. what a peculiar boy he was...piercing vermillion eyes, blonde spiky hair, toned muscles...and quite the fiesty expression. it was almost like he didn't even want to be there.

"dang he's fine." y/n thought to herself as she gulped.

"welcome to mcdonald's, extra. what the heck do you want." he spat in annoyance, glaring at the exhausted girl as she flinched in shock. extra? what a weird name to call someone. confused, y/n slowly re-collected her thoughts, but her train of thought was cut off by the sound of his deep raspy voice. "what, nerdette? you just gonna stand there all day? i don't stinkin' have time for this dang it..."

a scoff escaped the girl's lips as she glared back at the brute boy. "well, excuse me, mr. angry-pants. i just want an ice cream thank you very much." y/n said sassily, rolling her eyes. the boy seemed to notice her appearance and scanned her figure up and down. "tch, you look crusty. did you get harassed by a wild animal or something?" the angry boy asked bluntly, which made y/n seethe in anger, gritting her teeth as she clenched her fist.

"i did get harassed by a wild animal sir, that being you." was something she wanted to tell him oh so badly.

"excuse me? why does my appearance even matter? your job is to take my order, not judge me you porcupine. in fact, your hair looks crustier than those fries over there." she retorted, clicking her tongue in annoyance. the remark made the boy slowly burn up with anger, causing him to yell furiously.

"what the heck did you just say!? i'm gonna crack your head open!!" he growled, clenching his fist, getting ready to throw a punch right at y/n as she stood there with an empty expression planted on her face. "broski, all i wanted was some ice cream..." she muttered under her breath as she facepalmed. he really couldn't take a small joke, the anger issues of this man were out of this world. honestly, maybe she was only half-joking about his hair, though.

"fine then, if it's gonna be that way, do your worst." she said with confidence, but inside, she was actually dying. why did she even say that? she mentally facepalmed at her stupidity and awaited her doom...this was it. she bet she wasn't even nearly as strong as him, so how in the world was she supposed to fight back?

just before the angry pomeranian was about to punch her right in the face and cause a commotion—a certain someone stepped in...