It's a pity that I didn't refuel for two days.

The composition department was eliminated.

The students from the composition department left dejected.

The boy in the back row of Lin Yuan muttered: "it's too bad luck. I met the dance department in the second round of draw."

When I was a freshman, I held a basketball match, and the dance department was the champion of the basketball match at that time.

No one wants to meet this kind of team early, but it's just the composition department.

Lin Yuan didn't feel much.

Of course, he also has a sense of class honor. For example, in the blackboard newspaper last time, Lin Yuan did it out of class honor.

But after all, the industry has its own specialty.

The composition department can't really play basketball.

However, although the composition department was eliminated and the students no longer care about this competition, Lin Yuan still cares about the next competition.

It's not that he's interested in basketball.

It's about cheering for simplicity in the audience.

Especially in the afternoon!

The performance department where Chien Chien works will compete with the dance department for the championship!

The performance department where Chien Yi is located has strong basketball strength and has defeated many teams all the way, including the vocal music department where Xia fan is located.

So at lunch time, Xia fan was a little upset: "you beat my vocal music partner!"

Simple smile way: "I am also your little partner."

Xia fan looked at Lin Yuan: "the composition department seems to have been eliminated by the dance department."

Lin Yuan nodded.

As soon as he heard this, he was excited. He patted his chest and said, "the dance department is not clean. In the afternoon, brother, I will avenge you for the composition department."

"Revenge for yourself."

Xia fan rolled his eyes: "you said that the performance department was eliminated by the dance department last year, so this year we need to find the venue."

Simple and easy:

He did take the dance department as the number one target in the competition, so for the afternoon competition, he was rubbing his hands for a long time.

……

The basketball match is more and more wonderful, because the teams behind are very strong, especially the final of the dance department of the performance department has attracted the attention of countless basketball fans in the school.

In the afternoon.

Lin Yuan and Xia fan come to the stadium early and grab a front row seat with clear vision. In the simple final, they must come to cheer up their friends."Melon seeds Popcorn Coke... "

As soon as Xia fan came up, he introduced his snacks to Lin Yuan.

At this moment, Lin Yuan felt that he was in a cinema rather than a stadium.

In half an hour.

The finals are about to start. The auditorium of the campus stadium is almost full. There are people from all grades and departments, and some departments even come together. The scene is very noisy.