00. rules, general information and request form

Please read these rules and the general information section before requesting a oneshot to be written. Please note that after a certain number of requests, the request page will be closed. Now onto the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~RULES~

~ Please do not request anything from the following series/pieces of media or post spoilers about them in the comments as I have not seen anything from them. These are Void Paradox, Mod Mod World, My Inner Demons, Dreams of Estorra, Heart Point or Minecraft Kindergarten. (I did have to research these last two).

~However, I'm alright with Mystreet, Minecraft Diaries and Mermaid Tales because I'm fairly familiar with these series.

~ Please do not request any oneshots with NSFW, incestuous relationships, mentions of abuse, grooming, paedophilia (oneshots where the reader is a child and is romantically shipped with an adult character and vice versa), relationships I could find toxic and other potentially problematic things.

~ I will not tolerate any racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, islamophobia, anti-Semitism, etc. in my discussion area or in my requests.

Please remember I have the right to dismiss requests if I feel they are inappropriate or violate any of my set rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~General Information~

~ There is a request form at the bottom of the page that you can type out for your requests.

~ If you wish, some of my personal headcanons or your own headcanons may be included as long as I have your explicit permission, otherwise, I will be using the canon material.

~ Some of my personal headcanons include, Aarmau not being together because I find the relationship toxic, Kawaii-Chan being named K.C. and Michi being called Mina due to Asian stereotyping and fetishization and there's (hopefully) no Mary-Sues making all the boys fall in love with them.

~ These requests can either be romantic or platonic, and I have no qualms on having characters be in polyamorous relationships whatsoever.

~ Please remember to abide by the rules whilst requesting and enjoy the oneshots!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request Form :

Character(s) (e.g. Garroth Ro'maeve and Laurance Zvahl) : 

Piece of media (e.g. Mystreet) :

Relationship(s) (e.g. background Vylante, Garrance) :

Romantic or platonic? (e.g. romantic Garrance, platonic Vylante) :

Does the oneshot take place in an AU? If yes, what is the AU? (e.g. a soulmates Garrance AU) :

Additional (e.g. headcanons (e.g. Hispanic Laurance, Wasian Garroth), friend/sibling/ship dynamics, tropes (e.g. only one bed, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers), etc.) :

Would you like me to mention you in the chapter your oneshot is featured in? : 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the oneshots to follow!