My 18th Rose

Ship: Draken  x Takemitchi
Genre : Fluff
Timeline : Takemitchi's 18th B-day
Au : Female Takemitchi
Summary : Our beautiful girl mitchi will be having her debut as she was dancing with the 18th roses the last rose has a bigger surprised.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No one's P . O . V

This day is very beautiful and precious day for our dear Takemitchi since she's turning 18 today.

Both of her parents devoted their selve's to spending and making a grand fantastical venue for their only princess.

The theme was a fairy tale and the venue was an enchanted forest theme.
Each guest has arrived one by one, friends, family, and relatives are present.

' Woah they really spend tons of cash for this too happened ' Chifuyu said one of takemitchi's best friend, ' Well their always like this but these is on another level this time ' Atsushi answered , takemitchi's childhood friend.

' No one can blame them, I mean it's a very special day to our dearest friend ' Kazutora inserted they all agreed to what their friend said.

As the venue was about to start all the guest was lead to their tables it was separated from family to friends table.

The host then started the party from a welcoming message from takemitchi's mother then announced the entrance of our dear takemitchi.

She entered looking all pretty and was wearing a beautiful royal blue along with floral's on the side and a tiara also design with flowers on the side.

Takemitchi walk on the aisle being escorted with none other the her father, some of the people can't believe that their little girl was already 18.

While some even cried but one's thing for sure they admired her for.
' Mitsuya, are you sure your the one who did that ? ' Mikey ask which made mitsuya feel offended.

' Of course I did it, I even match draken's cloth to takemitchi mikey ' He smiled with a visible irk mark in his forehead. Which caught all their attention and looked at draken who's eyes only staying on the beauty who was walking on the aisle.

' Woah speaking of it, they both do match ' Hinata said while gasping, one of takemitchi's female friend. ' I smell some tea spill it mitsuya ' Emma said also one of takemitchi's female friend and mikey's younger sister.

Mitsuya just ignored them and shift back his attention to the spotlight of this event, the girls frowned not getting an answer while the boys except from hakkai and chifuyu was also wondering.

Takemitchi arrived infront and was seated to a big sofa with a matching theme to her birthday. Everyone was in awe and now requested to sing her a happy b - day song.

After all the other events it was finally  the 18th roses to dance and gave the rose to our girl. First dance was with takemitchi and her father, after that each twirl she made a different partner she dances with.

Also each time they switch a different song was played. In finale the last male to dance with takemitchi and it was none other than Draken who wore the the same design and color with her dress but in a tuxedo style.

The music then drastically change and was now playing Ed sheeran - Perfect.

She twirl and her hand meet with draken who now gave her three roses. ' ken - chan you looked handsome and we even matched ' Takemitchi said happily.

' Thank you, you looked stunning liked a princess you are and I asked mitsuya to do this ' Draken replied and let out a small chuckle.

' Btw why did you give me three roses ken - chan ' takemitchi asked curiously, draken had a faint blushed on his face then answered ' Because it means I love you and I want to show it that im really serious on courting you, if that make sense '.

It made the girl blush since she knows that draken had been courting her since they started highschool and takemitchi thinks that she will finally gave her answer later .

They both continued with dance moving and guiding each other smoothly like they were lose on their own little world not even hearing the noise that both of their friends and takemitchi's family made.

As the song was about to end takemitchi had her last twirl. She was shocked on what she saw draken was now on her knees with a promise ring.

' Hanagaki Takemitchi will you be my girlfriend ? ' Draken asked with a smile plastered on his face. Takemitchi didn't know what to feel she was having a mix feeling.

She looks at her parents both of them just gave a nod and smile. She then looks at her friends who now shouting ' Mitchi say yes ! ' the girls said ' Mitchi he loves you very much say yes to him ! ' the boy's said.

Takemitchi then looked at draken tears where starting fall from her eyes and said yes !. That's how then draken received the yes that he was waiting for, his effort and wait was worth it.

He didn't waste a second and hugged takemitchi cying and saying thank you while kissing the girls cheeks.

That's how the two got together and was a very happy couple since that night. Staying strong until they grow up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's Note:

I suck at writing oneshot's 💀