Cuddles

Ship : Kakucho x Takemitchi
Genre : Fluff
Timeline : Future
Summary : Both of them are tired from work so they decided to have a cuddle session.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No one's  P . O . V

Takemitchi and kakucho just got back from woked their they was hectic. You might be wondering what their job's is well they both worked in a company which was own by the sano's.

Takemitchi worked as a secretary for Sano Manjiro A. K. A Mikey. Kakucho on the other hand worked for mikey older half - brother Kurokawa Izana as his right hand man.

They both throw their stuffs on the ground and went to their couch to relax after the chaotic and busy work.

' Had a rough day ? ' takemitchi ask his fiancee , ' I could say the same to you ' Kakucho replied and pulled takemitchi to his lap.

' Ai , let me go I still haven't taken a shower ' He said to kakucho who didn't listen and only hug takemitchi tightly while burrying his faced on his lovers neck.

Takemitchi just gave up and let kakucho do what he wants since he was too tired to fight back. Kakucho however started kissing his neck which surprises takemitchi.

He let out some small gasped as kakucho started to kiss and lick his neck. ' Kaku - chan noo ~ ' Takemitchi said and looked at kakucho. ' No it's been so long since we had our own time together and tommorow is our day off ' Kakucho mused

Takemitchi sighed and kissed his fiance's forehead saying ' Ai, no means no ' , kakucho looked at him like a puppy who had just been scolded by his owner.

He couldn't help but giggle to his cute partner so takemitchi decided to pampers him with kisses all over his face. ' We won't do it but how does cuddles sounds mhm? ' He said caressing his lovers face which immediately went bright.

' Sure, im fine with that ' Kakucho replied happily, ' Ok then , how about we go and take a bath first ?" Takemitchi responded along with a smile.

Both of them were already set, done by taking a bath and eating dinner. Now they were on their king sized bedroom takemitchi jumped in in their bed first which made kakucho giggled.

He made his way to takemitchi and lay on the other side of the bed. His small lover then rolled heading towards him, which made kakucho chuckle by the cute movements and laid back while his cute lover hug him on the side.

More life half spooning. Minutes later of their talk kakucho could hear some soft snores in his side, he look on the side just to find his adorable mitchi already fast asleep.

He smiled and position takemitchi for him to spoon him fully before he doze off he kissed his lovers forehead and said ' I love you ' then turned of the lamp shade. Kakucho who was still admiring his baby started to feel drowsy and soon doze off .

Both of them slept by each others warmed embraced filled with love. No one can disturbed their night as they forgot their phones on their bags that night.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Author:

Didn't think I could write one shot's
-ᄒᴥᄒ-