Rose:What happened ?What is___

She was interrupted by Jhope and Jennie who noticed someone familiar

Jhope:Ms.Manoban? 

Jennie:Pranpriya Manoban!!! How dare you come here? Get lost. And don't show your slutty face again. 

Rose held Jennie's hand and made her silent when Jimin came ahead to solve matter peacefully. 

Jimin:Ms.Manoban? Didn't you have meeting with MMN Corporations? What are you doing here?

Lisa:Mr.Jung , Mr.Park. I was here for my friend. And as for meeting Mr.Park, it was canceled And_____

Jennie:She is not your friend.  We are not your friend anymore. We can never be friends with a whore who seduces her best friend's boyfriend.

Bambam: Be in your limits Jennie. She never did that. Would you rather believe that scumbag Kai instead of Pokpak? Ask yourself can she ever do that? 

Bambam who just arrived reprimanded Jennie but Jennie who was in anger has lost her rationality. 

Jennie:Bambam I know you like her but she have a child with Bangchan . Oh my fault that was result of her slutty nature and a wild man .That poor Bangchan was taking responsibility to protect reputation of a whore like you. By the way where is your man? Don't tell me you left him to hook up with other men.

Jennie's words pierced Pranpriya's heart and made her remember something that she wanted to forget desperately and her face started showing sorrowful expressions. And she started mumbling something. 

Pranpriya:Bangchan .

She called with deep pain within her heart. Then she realized something and screamed .

Pranpriya:Bammie!!! Where is Channie ? Where is my baby? Baby......baby.......baby...where is my baby?

Bambam glared at Jennie as he held  Pranpriya's hand who has lost rationality and was behaving like madman and said to Jennie

Bambam:You will regret this Jennie . Mark my words .

He turned around moved near a bench as he hugged Pranpriya to calm her down.

Bambam: Calm down . Pokpak listen to me . JayB oppa will come and take you to baby. Ok?

While speaking he broke down into tears while hugging her. Meanwhile Jackson came back with JayB.

JayB:Why are you still here Priya? I arranged everything for Jisoo's childbirth as per your instructions. There is nothing to worry . Your sister in law is personally handling the case.

Suddenly he noticed something strange .

JayB: Hey why are you 2 crying? Pokpak? Bammie? 

Suddenly Pranpriya stood up and held JayB like a maniac and asked 

Pranpriya: Where is Channie?  Where is my Baby? Oppa tell me.

JayB was Suddenly struck by lightening. 

JayB: how did this happen? She was just fine an hour ago. She called me and told me that she was bringing Jisoo to hospital. She was so happy and she even postponed all her meeting and instructed her sister-in-law to see this case personally. How? 

Soon JayB stopped questioning and called nurse in serious voice.

Nurse bring sedatives quickly .

He gave sedatives to pranpriya and she lost consciousness 

She turned to Jackson and spoke softly but without emotion

Lisa: Jack Oppa please tell Dr.Bobby to keep the place under his surveillance and there shouldn't be lack in security and other services.

Jackson patted her head sweetly and assured her.

Jackson: Don't worry Pokpak. I'm here. I will accompany you in meeting at 3:00 am. Be at ease. 

Lisa felt little relief but was gloomy as she wouldn't be able to accompany her unnie during child birth. Her eyes were searching for Yoonie oppa but he wasn't there. She felt disappointed . She called Bambam who was filling form and money for parturition .

Lisa: Bammie lets go.

Bambam: Pokpak?

Bambam sensed that she was sad as he approached her . He caressed her head to coax her and held her hand to leave the place.

She was about to leave but someone backhugged  her and sobbed on her shoulder.

???:Don't leave. You can't leave us like this again. Don't Leave.

###

Why is Lisa hiding her identity?

Who is his dead brother?

Who backhugged her??

How does she know Hobi, Blackpink and Got7?

How did Lisa become CEO??

Why can't they recognise Lisa??

###