PART8: Unknown girl

AT CEMENTRY

It was dark and gloomy night. Pranpriya was staring at his Brother's grave emotionlessly. Her eyes expressed guilt and longing. She was alone lying lifelessly his brother's grave without even uttering a single word. Her heart was conveying her pain to her brother but he was no more console her, to support her. Her tears were dried away with death of her sweet little family. After talking heart to heart with his brother's grave she released a painful smile. His words of motivation and his last words were ringing in her ears.

"Pokpak my princess, you can do it"

"Peupeu always remember oppa loves you"

"Fulfill your Motto Pranpriya"

"You have lost enough, You can't give up now"

"Pokpak fight for yourself"

"Priya take care of yourself"

She was lost in her memories , suddenly her phone rang. She received call 

[.............................]

"What!! Wait . I'm coming immidiately"

Pranpriya got up and quickly left the place.

AT MIN MANSION

JK was shocked and moved after listening what happened here in his absence. His body went numb . He wasn't ready to accept the fact that the girl whom he admired all this years , who promised him to be by his side in future, whom he imagined as a bestfriend, lover, wife and mother of his children, with whom he wanted to grow old and wanted to take care of her till death do them apart; was no more.

JK: Hyung tell me all this is  lie. Lili is alive , my doll is alive. She might be pulling prank on me with your help. She might be punishing me by fooling around as I left her uninformed. She can't die, She can't break her promise.SHE CAN'T BREAK HER PROMISE. Hyung tell me it not true. HYUNG!!

Everyone was silently crying and guilt of being unable to protect heir maknae rushed through their veins.

JK was behaving like maniac and was calling for Lisa as if she will come out and embrace him and make him forget all his pain.

Taehyung's anger reached its zenith , he marched towards Jungkook and slapped him harshly and declared

"LALI IS DEAD"

His harsh words rang in JK's ear and his heart experienced unbearable pain. Tears made their way down through his cheeks.He started mourning.

JK: I am so useless that I was not even able to protect her. I was not even able to fulfill my  promise to her .I regret leaving her here, I regret leaving without informing , I regret for not being there by her side when she needed me the most, I regret parting away , I REGRET BEING ALIVE.

He fall down on the ground with thud sound while crying . Everyone went to him and Jin instantly embraced him and patted his back to calm him .

Jin: Kook control yourself. Lili won't be happy to see you like this.

JK kept crying and Jin tried to make him stand up but he lost his consiousness while in his embrace.

Namjoon carried him to a guest room meanwhile Jhope called doctor.

Doctor came and checked him and informed.

Dr.: He fainted due to shock or some painful news. He will wake up after few hours. Let him rest for now and someone should accompany him as his psychological condition is not good.

Everyone was worried for him as they already lost their one maknae and doesn't want to lose another.

JK was sleeping on Jin's lap and others were sitting beside him while someone's phone rang .Tae immidiately picked up the phone

OTP

[???: SEOKJIN!! WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?!!]

Everyone was startled by the high pitch loud voice as the phone was on the speaker. Yoongi who was sleeping woke up immidiately, Jimin who was sitting on the couch fell down on the floor whereas everyone flinched by sudden scream.

Jin: Baby why are you cursing me?

Jin spoke as he recognised his wife's voice and replied in a whiny tone. Now everyone was worried about her.

Tae: Yes Noona what happened??

[???:Aah!!!Jin!!]

Something clicked in 148 IQ brain

Joon: Jisoo are you experiencing cramps again?{worried}

[Jisoo: Aah!!oHH!! BASTARDS!! My water broke]

Atmosphere tensed in Min house as Jisoo was alone in the house . Kim brothers were here to meet JK, their parents were abroad for vacation and her sister jennie went to attend party. They at least needed 30mins to reach Kims Villa. This might be dangerous for mothers and baby's health.

Jin:Jichu baby! hold on I'm coming. Wait for me.

They were waiting for Jisoo's reply but they familar but unknown voice on the phone background.

[???: Unnie!! Unnie!! I'm here . I'll take you to hospital]

[Jisoo:Why are you here? Get lost]

[???: Unnie I'll take you to hospital. We will reach in time. Just breath in . Breath out.]

[Jisoo:I don't want to go with you. Leave me.]

[???:Yahh!! Driver!! Be quick or you will lose your life]

[Jisoo:Jin!Bastard!! come fast!!]

Jin:Yes Baby

[???:Oppa just come to city hospital]

A warm feeling developed in Jin's heart as unknown girl called him oppa.Jin realised that he didn't ask with whom Jisoo was.

Jin: Who are you??

OTP end

 Call ended abruptly which led him suspect the girl. Jisoo's reluctance made him panic and many bad thoughts lingered in his brain . 

Jin:YAHH!!{scream}. Some unknown girl took Jisoo . she is giving birth.

###

who is that girl?

Will she harm Jisoo?

How does she know her?

Are Pranpriya and Lisa Different person?

Baby would be Boy or girl?

###