04 : Kisses

The sun had barely risen when Technoblade awoke, it was still dark out, he felt a heavy weight on top of him and he hugged it closer to him.

With heavy eyelids he smiles to himself.

What did I do to get this lucky?

Soft dirty blond hair caressed his face as the man had snuggled into his chest closer eager to cling onto the heat.

The beautiful freckles that dusted his face looked like galaxies, he could stare at them forever Techno thought.

Techno hadn't noticed the time go by so quickly, because when he broke his gaze from Dream, the man had slowly started to wake.

Before he knew it the deep blue hue of the room slowly transitioned to a subtle yellow. The sun had shone through the windows.

"Techno?" His morning voice is so cute.

"Yes?" He replied, trying his best to play it cool.

"Pfft Were you staring at me while I was asleep?" He laughs heartily, playfully shoving Techno away from him.

"I was, yeah" Techno couldn't help his smirk.

"Why?" Dream asked him.

"Well your face, there's something wrong with it"

Dream cocked his eyebrow, smiling slightly.

"It needs my kisses…Don't you think so too?"

His emerald eyes shined, and he simpered hysterically throwing a pillow at Technoblade.

"You're so cheesy what the fuck!" Hiding his face in his arms.