Siblings?

Lydia was on her way to mystic falls, she had to leave one day right? The doppelganger was waiting after all

Lydia was on her way to mystic falls, she had to leave one day right? The doppelganger was waiting after all. While she was sad to leave Hawaii but oh well, she can always come back later after all.

She was thinking of getting her siblings out of the coffins once she reached Mystic falls, they were going to be mad of course but she had to deal with it after all, it was her body now anyways. First she had to deal with the hybrid making too after all, god it's gonna be a pain in the ass to make Elena agree, especially with her boytoys, ew.

Lydia didn't have anything against the Salvatore's but she just didn't like them at all, I mean who would? They were soo obsessed with Elena that they couldn't even think right. Well not with Elena but with Katherine, I get why tho. She did groom them and in elena they saw a person that wouldn't and that could make those bad memories go away, Elena was and IS nothing more than a rebound, even tho whatever they say. If Lydia wanted to compel them, she would compel them to get therapy, Cause god they needed it.

Lydia was on the private plane OG Lydia had, On her way to mystic falls. She didn't want to go but she had to one day. She understood how klaus must have felt, She could feel her wolf but she couldn't just reach it, That makes her mad and frankly unemotional. Lydia wants other people to feel that too but she controlled herself. It's not like it's gonna take a while till she free's her wolf.

Lydia smiled as she thought about running free in her wolf form, how wonderful indeed.

----- TIME SKIP TO LANDING -----

"Yes, I want them shipped at the new house, In an hour", Lydia said and hung up the phone. She got a new mansion in mystic falls that she could move out to right away. She just called her security guard to let him know to bring them their. She'll un-dagger them first, apologize, Take a lot, lot and lots of attacks and sarcastic reminds and then possibly make up with them.

 She'll un-dagger them first, apologize, Take a lot, lot and lots of attacks and sarcastic reminds and then possibly make up with them

Lydia nodded in approval when she saw the house. The house was in between a forest and Lydia bought it all so they could have no Neighbour's and there was a pretty lake behind the house too. The house wasn't in Mystic falls, it was near it but not in it. Lydia was thinking of building a house in mystic falls so the salvatore won't find out her location.