They are inside [announcement]

Title: What did you do to me

After the explosion the room went silent as the dust cloud was entering the room through the doorway, atleast 3 pairs of footsteps can be heard rushing towards the room.

They all had a sense of fear and confusion of what is currently happening. Jay can hear people talking

"Alright you check this room i check that one, we have to cover as much-"

Jay pulled Jake down under the medical bed as there was enough scattered carts (the one used to carry basic medical stuff) to get themselves hidden under the bed.

"Guys! Hide!-" jay whisper shouted to ace and puro as they finally heard footsteps coming closer to their location.

Puri and ace hid in the other medical bed as they managed to get the beds to be at the corner of the room and beside each other so they wont be seen.

A Man with a sawed off shotgun runs inside as he looks around and goes towards a medical cabinet, the guy lets out a disgusted grunt as he managed to touch one of puros black latex pieces he leaves behind. Puro felt the touch as a shiver went down his "spine"

the man grabs whatever he got from the medical cabinet as one dropped and rolled towards the beds in the corner.

They all went silent as the man went to pick that up, he managed to see them bit with puros quick thinking he grabbed the mans arm and transfurred him as puro crawled out from underneath the medical bed for a proper transfurr.

Puro realized this as he "spat" the man out, feeling a tad bit guilty. The man only had the paws, the ears, the tail. And another spot i cannot say (uwu) the man panic's as he grabs his sawed off shotgun and tried to shoot it at puro. But he felt like something is stopping him.

He tried to shoot again but a las, to no avail

He stared at puro with an almost hollow stare with a hint of uncertainty.

"What have you done to me"

(Sorry for this being short. I wanted to say sorry for the laps of sending more chapters. Thanks for your patience and kindness. Thanks for 100+ up votes and 9 thousands reads. I'll re-write the story maybe fix some spelling mistakes or change some stuff around.

Also I got some major help from a special someone named shin or shinko for helping me it was really a big help.

If you want to meet me on discord: https://discord.gg/WWq9jUaJYS