His hands were still on his temples. "Aasahan ko ba na ganito ka na palagi?"

I just shook my head and gave him a sweet smile because it seemed like I shocked him with what I said. "Maybe from time to time because I'm still trying to get the hang of our feelings for each other."

He chuckled and patted my cheek. "Same. Hindi pa rin talaga ako sanay na may bumabalik sa feelings ko."

I wrinkled my nose. "Is it awkward for you?" I asked because we grew up together, we used to see each other as just a friend for many years and now, we're slightly together but not quite there yet.

All I know is that I want to be with him but I don't know how because friendship and a romantic relationship are two different things. Two different things and we're transitioning from the former to the latter.

His forehead creased as if he was thinking deeply. "Hindi naman, sanay naman na tayo sa isa't isa. Hindi pa tayo pero syempre nag-a-adjust pa tayong dalawa sa mga bagong feelings."

I gaped. "I feel the same way! But we have a few more months to adjust maybe this is really our 'courting' phase. I just thought that after the confession things should be different immediately."

Matt patted my head and smiled softly. "May sarili tayong proseso."

My mood lightened at what he said because I'm still also adjusting. I really don't know how he does it but he really knows what to say all the time.

I texted Matt while I was on my way to CCP for my recital. I didn't see him earlier because he was at school for some extracurricular activities.

To: Matty

Are you sure you're coming later?

From: Matty

Oo naman. May mga tatapusin lang ako para sa Math Club, bigla kasing may inutos 'yong ibang officers.

To: Matty

Okay! See you later!

From: Matty

See you.

I've been busy with my rehearsals for the whole week and Matt was also busy with his school because one of his teachers was strict and always demanding them to finish a lot of plates for their drafting class. He's also doing his robotics project in between his football training and his school work.

I arrived at CCP earlier than I expected so I was able to calm myself down while I was walking with my parents inside the complex.

"Is grandpa coming?" I asked mom.

"Maybe, he asked for two extra tickets when I handed him the tickets." Mom grinned. "I already gave him two but he said he needs two more so, we'll see."

I frowned. "Why does he need four tickets?"