💋 Chapter 28--Neighbors// Season Finale'

       Season Finale'

Phoebe Forrester felt the rush of the windy breeze against her beautiful pale face while enjoying herself at the beach seeing pet owners walking their dogs or just playing in the sand with the cat or dog.

She realized how much she has missed since she was kidnapped, she makes a call to somebody..

Phoebe:

"Hello, i am requiring your best

chihuahua you have, female please !" she hangs up then heads home to order everything needed for her new pet arriving mid evening since today it's shots day for all pets!

She gets herself some crispy rasin cereal then falls asleep..

Few hours later, a very attractive hunk is at her door with her new baby she immediately falls head over heels for..

Phoebe:

"Thanks so much for dropping this darling girl off oh and you even included a welcome care packet with everything from food, dog pillow, snacks, more!"

Delivery Guy:

"No worries at the East Coast Pound Shelter, we cover everything pet owners need, i am Chet by the way!

Here is my card also i do dog walking for a $50 day but it really helps when the owners are busy at work or errands!"

* Phoebe thanks him, accepts the card*

Then she smiles seeing he is also her neighbor across the corridor

Fade Out --

"Infatuation" by Rod Stewart

Thanks to all the Readers/Fans

This Season was so much fun..

📓 Book2 debuts June 16,2022

A New Years that can't be missed!

Cast::

Dylan O' Brian as Chet

#BoldAndTheBeautifulTales

# Daytime #Wattpad #FanFic