💋 Chapter 23 : Kissing Game Pt2/2

It's the first day for her at Forrester Creations, wearing her most cutest variety colored summer dress with a ponytail up for good measure, adds to her festive mood..

Walking pass the offices of Brooke Logan, Katie, Donna smiling thinking what fun tonight will be as she was graciously invited to a fun sleepover at Brooke's so they can get to know each other better.

She knew about Ridge Forrester & to avoid in entanglements..

Her mind wanders back to before she left her chilly hometown of Genoa City, Wisconsin where she promised her parents Nick Newman, Phyllis Summers, Grandfather Victor Newman and grandmother Nikki Newman under no circumstances would she get involved with the likes of Ridge Forrester, especially since he dated Aunt Ashley Abbott years ago!

The cappuccino machine goes off to bring her back to reality..

Steffy Forrester smiles greeting her 🆕 intern.

"Welcome to Forrester Creations Summer Newman, i am thrilled and honored to have you be my intern and the others working around here too, your grandfather Victor was very kind to me when i lived in Paris!" she fondly recalls.

She smiles.

"Thank you Steffy, i am also thrilled and honored too he mentions your late grandmother Stephanie often.. I hope i can be everything you all need and more!"

she says.

Her boss for the day heads over grabs a tablet with an adorable red rose on its cover.

"This is your private tablet to keep, so all your tasks have been added not just mine but everybody you will be working with over the season not to mention after your trial ends you will be evaulated by my father Ridge, will that be a problem since he dated your Aunt Ashley?!" she demands

She immediately shakes her head no regretting for a mere second she moved to L.A.

Her tasks were not boring, as she was sent to choose perfect skin tone colors to match designs and fabrics for models coming in and out..

She did see Liam looking ever sexy, only to get blind sided by a very attractive employee who pulls her into a kiss, she is caught off guard, smiling.

"Wow!" she says really in awe

He smiles back..

"I am Zende Forrester, i am Donna Logans son nice to meet you, i do feel breaking the ice is best when meeting lovely single women such as yourself!"

Summer muses..

Best Summer Ever"

#BB #FanFic #Wattpad #Daytime

New Episodes

Return Aug 10,2021