Introduction

Taehyun:
• second year of university
• beomgyu 's best friend
• the only smart one in their group
• frnds with hyuka, yeonjun, soobin

Beomgyu:
• second year of university
• Taehyun's best friend
• Has a crush on taehyun
• frnds with hyuka, yeonjun, soobin

Soobin:
• Third year of university
• frnds with beomgyu, yeonjun, taehyun, hyuka
• beomgyu's emotional support

Yeonjun:
• Third year of university
• frnds with beomgyu, soobin, taehyun, hyuka
• Taehyun's cousin

Hyuka:
• Second year of university
• frnds with taehyun, beomgyu, soobin, yeonjun
• Is done with the chaos happening b/w his frnds

[START]

Beomgyu has been in love with his best friend Kang Taehyun since the first day he met him.

Hyuka, Yeonjun and Soobin are aware of it and always try to get the two boys together, but the younger doesn't seem to know about it, and keeps denying it.

Taehyun has an ability to hear people's late night thoughts.

When he lays on his bed and closes his eyes, a person's face appears in front of him, and he hears the person's voice, the voice of their mind, he can hear whatever they're thinking at that moment. He always wanted to hear his friends' thoughts.

He once heard hyuka's thoughts, he was having a debate on which plushie to buy from the fair.

And Soobin....he liked Yeonjun. Soobin has liked yeonjun for quite a while now but yeonjun doesn't know it.

The boy is eager to hear yeonjun's thoughts because he wants to know if his cousin likes Soobin back or not.

He wants to hear Beomgyu's thoughts, cause he wonders what he would think about at night. He wants to know the thoughts of a person like him, he's one of a kind.