"Because why do you expect me to tell you I like you like you weren't in a relationship last month? You already got back with her once."

"Okay. If you don't like me then what is your argument here? We can go back to being regular friends since I was in a relationship last month."

"You're found all this because I went to lunch with a guy? You gave me head a couple times, I'm not your girlfriend."

"I never said you were. I'm just saying I don't want to do what we're doing anymore. You don't want to look dumb and neither do I."

"If you stop thinking I'm your girlfriend then you won't look dumb."

"I don't."

"Then why are you mad that I went to lunch with someone I smiled at?"

"I already said I wasn't more than once."

"Then good. I won't get lunch with him anymore." I didn't completely mean this, I just wanted her to get over this. He's my friend.

"I wouldn't want to ask you to do this. You're not my girlfriend."

"But you want me to."

"I do." She slightly smirked, she's evil.

"Okay. We're good?"

"Mhm." She stood up and walked back over to me. "I like your dress." She pulled the top of my dress and let it slap against my skin.

"I like yours too."

I looked at her up and down, she looked really good. Before I knew what was happening, my hand was moving towards her.

I was definitely going to regret this. I couldn't help myself. She was just looking down at my hand watching what it was going to do.

My eyes widened when my hand landed on her right boob. I can't believe she even let me get this far.

She looked back up at me, "What are you doing?" She wasn't mad, I think she found it funny.

"I just- I don't know, it was out and I wanted to touch it. Sorry."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Uh.." What do I do? What does she want me to do? I was starting to stress so I just dropped my hand.

"See?"

"You have to teach me." It's not like she was born with the knowledge of how to please a woman.

"Maybe another day."

I smiled, "So that's a yes?"

"What happened to you not liking women? Now you want to learn how to eat-"

"Okay, okay. I like the way you make me feel, it doesn't matter that you're a woman."

"Sexually or?"

"Mm I'm still figuring it out."

"You need some help?"

I nodded and she leaned in and kissed me. She started to move us but I kept my eyes closed, I knew she knew what she was doing.

Next thing I know, I was being laid down on her bed. Her hands went from my stomach to the top of my dress.

I had to pull away before we got too carried away. "Bey- Aaliyah and Blue are downstairs."

"And?"

"We can't. Later."

She rolled her eyes, "Later when?"

"I don't know. Friday I'm not going to the restaurant at all."

"I'll cancel my afternoon meetings."

"Just so I could sit on your face and leave after?"