"It'll be okay. It's not forever," Dad said confidently to Katara.

"Goodbye dad," I said as me and Sokka got our turn to hug him.

We ran off onto Appa as I looked back to Dad, we both nodded at each other as he ran off with everyone else.

"I can clear that away and we can fly out through there!" Toph said.

"Um, there's an awful lot of fire in that general direction," Suki said unsure of the improvised plan.

"We'll get through," Aang said confidently,"Lets go,"

Toph bursted a hole in the wall, letting Appa fly through. Once we were airborne we saw Zuko, Kaito and Azula face off. Bright orange, white, and blue flames emitted from above us. It was intense.

She really is a bitch.

Katara and I then tried to help as much as we could to avoid getting shot down.

Zuko, Kaito, and Azula created a giant explosion. I looked over Appa's saddle, "Zuko! Kaito!" I yelled.

Appa flew under the two of them. I grabbed Zuko's arm as Suki grabbed Kaito and we pulled them down. We watched as Azula kept falling.

I was conflicted to see Azula just falling in the air and I could tell Zuko and Kaito didn't like it that much either.

"She's not gonna make it," Zuko said but Azula used her hairpiece and stuck it into the cliff to stop herself from falling,"Of course she did,"

Kaito sighed in relief as I looked to her, then at Zuko who's hand I held the entire ride. Azula kept her gaze on us, and I returned that same look to her until she was out of our sights. Zuko would often squeeze my hand for comfort as I rubbed it the back of his with my thumb. We were slowly growing back together, and although the circumstances weren't ideal it made me happy.

>>>

We set up camp at a grassy mountain side half a days trip away from the temple. We all drank tea while taking in the warmth of the fire. It felt really nice.

"Wow camping, it really seems like old times again doesn't it?" Aang said.

"If you really want it to feel like old times again. I could, uh," Zuko thought a bit,"Chase you around and try to capture you,"

I leaned back with a small smile as everyone laughed in amusement.

"Ha ha," Katara said not impressed, she was still bothered by Zuko's presence. Knowing her she's still holding a grudge. To be honest I was surprised the hate was only directed to Zuko and not Kaito.

"To Zuko and Kaito!" Sokka raised his tea cup,"Who knew after all those times they tried to snuff us out today they'd be our heros!"

I raised my cup, laughing a little and shaking my head,"Here here,"

"I'm touched. I don't deserve this," Zuko said softly smiling.

"Yea, no kidding," Katara gritted out walking away.

"What's with her?" Sokka said raising a brow at her.

I sighed running my fingers through my hair about to get up.

"I'll go," Zuko said placing a hand on my shoulder and following her.

I sighed again loudly, sinking into the grass while putting a piece of bread into my mouth.

"What's with you?" Sokka asked, causing me to loudly groan in response.

"Try not to worry about it too much," Kaito said,"You'll go crazy,"