Chapter 19

Sokka shot up with wide eyes, "We're here," I repeated again.

"Kaito," I said shaking her shoulders,"Come on,"

Kaito groaned, rubbing her eyes as she slowly got up to see what the commotion was about.

"There's plenty of steam to keep us covered," Zuko said,"As long as we're quiet we'll be able to navigate through it without being caught,"

"Finally," Kaito replied stretching after all those hour she spent sleeping.

We slowly descended at we got closer to the island.

"We're going down," I said looking at Zuko.

"The fire is not working anymore," Zuko added

"The air outside is just as hot as the air inside so we can't fly." Sokka explained

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Kaito asked snapping awake fully as we quickly started to reach the ground.

"I don't know," Sokka said,"Crash landing,"

The ship crashed into the water and we were thrown out. I groaned as Sokka landed on top of me.

"You guys okay?" I asked as they nodded in a groan.

"How are we gonna get off the island if the balloon won't work?" Zuko asked.

"We'll figure something out." Sokka said,"I expected it might be a one way ticket,"

"You knew this would happen and you wanted to come anyway?" Zuko scolded.

"You didn't?" Kaito asked Zuko,"It was kind of obvious,"

"My dad might be here, I had to come and see," Sokka responded.

"Uncle said I never thought things through but this, this is just crazy," Zuko said.

"You're both equally crazy," I sighed out.

"Hey I never wanted you to come in the first place, and for the record I always think things through but my plans haven't exactly worked so this time I'm playing it by ear. So there!"

Sokka kicked the boat but got burned so I pulled the boat into the water.

"What are you two doing?" Zuko asked.

"It doesn't work anyways," Sokka said, "And we don't need anyone finding it,"

"I hope you know what you're doing, there's no turning back now,"

"We're probably going to die here aren't we?" Kaito asked.

"I would like to answer that with a confident no," I replied a bit jokingly.

We sneaked into the prison without getting caught, it was easier then I thought it would have been. We then found a supply closet where the prison guard uniforms were stores.

"I hope these disguises work," Zuko said.

"They will if you stop acting suspicious," Kaito hissed.

"We just need to lay low and find dad as soon as possible," Sokka replied.

I nodded.

"Guards there's a scuffle out in the courtyard come on!"

We all ran out as we pushed past the group of prisoners.

"I didn't do anything! I'm going back to my cell," Said the man

The guard threw a whip made of fire at the man,"Stop right there, Chit Sang,"

Zuko stepped forward a bit as Sokka and I held him back.

"We can't blow our cover," Sokka said.

"I've had it with your unruly behavior,"