Tyler let go of Nate and ran to Brent to hold him back. I looked at Julia whose face fell even more and more tears flew down her eyes. I quickly ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Julia it's okay don't cry" I rubbed her back.

Everything occurring is just so overwhelming. Liam and Kyle already has Nate out of the house while Tyler is holding Brent back but seems to be struggling.

"Too much is happening and I just want it to be d-different." She cried into my shoulder.

That's when my heart literally ached for her. I can't even imagine being in a position like this because one, I'm never gonna even have a boyfriend because I look like a troll. Two, I am a nerd and no guy likes a smart girl according to stereotypes. Three, I like watching educational channels and no man wants a mother in law who freaking lies and no father in law that adapted to monkeys.

If Julia was gonna cry, I was gonna have to cry with her. As she cried into my shoulders I let a few tears fall out of my eyes. I pulled back from the hug.

"Hey Julia, this friday we can watch Netflix and eat ice cream and talk about how hot that guy at the mall is" I told her.

I didn't really want to do it, but Julia really loves doing stuff like that and she needs to get her mind off of that ugly penis face.

I seen a smile appear on her face. Now that's the smile I was looking for.

"This is why I love you Meg" she hugged me tighter.

"I love you too" I smiled back.

About 8 hours later things settled down. Liam and Kyle were back but then Tyler and Kyle left because they got bored and felt weird. I lied, they had middle of the day booty calls.

"Hey Julia, can I talk to you?" Brent said coming from the backyard with Liam.

Ohh, I wonder what they were talking about. Just kidding, I already know. Atleast I hope so.

Julia looked at me and I gave her a nod. She is like a baby when she is upset and it's sad but adorable. She then got up and followed Brent into the backyard.

Liam sat down on the floor in front of me smirking at me.

"Are you still gonna teach me today?" He smirked.

If he wasnt attractive I would've smacked that smirk right off of his face.

"Today?" I sighed.

"Yes today," He said. "Besides, I have a really good place for us to be, the library just reminds me of that accident you had ea-"

I cut him off "Yeah I remember that and I don't wanna think of it."

I seriously almost forgot about that period accident I had in the library. But Thanks for this guy in front of me I remember.

It was awkward for a while until I decided to speak.

"What did you mean earlier today when you said that you needed a strong girl to fight off jealous people"

Atleast I think he said that.

"You'll see" he winked.

Brent and Julia walked back into the living room with her face flushed as ever.

"Hey Julia I have to go now, are you gonna be okay?" I asked her.

Julia smiled at me then looked at Brent.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna be fine" she said.

I hope she isn't dating Brent after a break up. She should wait for about a month or something.

"Yeh I'm going too. See ya" Liam did some high five type thing with Brent and did a small wave to Julia then he followed me out the house.

Yes i did hug Julia before I left.

"Let's hurry up and get this tutoring thing over with" I said.

"Okay" he shrugged then I followed him into his car and he drove in a direction that I never went before.

"Where are we going?" I asked in fear of being kidnapped.

I can't get kidnapped today, I have so much things to do, I didn't even go to Africa or Asia or Australia yet.

"You'll see baby" Liam said.

---
Hey guys this wasn't how I expected the chapter to turn out so yeah, I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the wait. By the way the next few chapters will actually, or probably not suprise you because some things are going to be revealed. And I also might do the next chapter in Liams p.o.v so you can know how Liam feels. But here's a warning, he might sound gay or something. So yeah, don't forget to vote and also Thanks for 2.8k reads!!!