chapter 9- im in trouble

I woke up and I saw I was a human again, but still in the cage, "it worked." I said to myself, the door to the van opened, I hid my eyes from the bright lights, the two men that were here before came and entered the van, "who is this?" the first one asked the second one, "I don't know, but wheres the polar bear?" the second one asked walking towards me, "Hey, who are you?" he asked, he sounded angry, "um" I started, "I'm Liam." I lied, I figured I should lie to them, "wheres our bear?" the first one asked, "what bear?" I lied again, "what do you mean what bear?" the first one asked. "there, was no bear." I lied again, "there was too a bear, we took a polar bear from the zoo." the second one spoke up, "no, you guys took me. are you guys okay, should I call a doctor?" I lied again, "what no, let's go call the boss, stay quiet kid." the second one ordered, then he and the first guy started to leave, "wait, could I have some water?" I asked, "no." the first one said, "could I know your names?" I asked, "no, it's bad enough you've seen our faces, now be quiet." the first one said, then they left, I put my ear to the side of the van to hopefully hear what they were saying, I could only hear a little bit of there conversation, "Steve, what are we going to do with that kid?" I heard, which I recognized as the first one which means the second one's name has to be steve, "I don't know Johnathon but we have to do something, we can't just leave him."  steve said, meaning the first one's name is Johnathan, "we have to do something." Jonathan said. "call the boss, he'll decide what we do with him." steve said, I couldn't hear anything else after that, I was sitting in the cage when I remembered I had riptide in my pocket I stood up as much as I could, which was not a lot, I took out riptide and right when I was about to uncap my pen the door to van opened, I quickly hid riptide in my pocket and sat down, both men walked into the van, "good news kid, you're coming with us." steve said, "what?" I asked standing up the best I could, "sit down kid." Johnathan ordered, I listened and sat down, "now, we have to go get another polar bear, so we have to take you out of the cage so," Steve said while he took out a gun, "were going to open the cage door, your going to walk out slowly and my friend here is going to tie you up, and while where grabbing another polar bear, you're going to be quiet, understand?", "yes." I said, "good," Steve said then he pointed his gun at me and opened the cage door, "come out now." he said, I slowly walked out of the cage stood up straight and Johnathan walked behind me and I could feel him tieing my hands tightly behind me back, he pulled me towards a corner and tied up my feet, "let's go." Johnathan said and he and steve walked out and the car started driving again.

the car stopped and I hear both Johnathan and steve get out and then I heard nothing, I tried grabbing riptide from my pocket but it was no use I couldn't reach it I ended up giving up and sighed with defeat I sat there for about ten minutes when I heard voices outside the van, I couldn't tell whos voices it was so I decided my best option was to scream, "Hey! hey! help! help me! in trapped in here! help!" I screamed, hoping someone heard me, turns out someone did hear me, just someone I didn't want to, the person who heard me was the people who took me, they both came running in steve ran straight towards me and covered my mouth, "I thought I told you to be quiet, kid." steve said, Johnathan, on the other hand, was struggling to bring in another polar bear from the zoo, "what are we supposed to do now, that kid ain't gonna be quiet." Johnathan said, "I'll make him quiet." steve said as he removed his hand from my mouth, "I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I stammered, "quiet!" steve ordered, he took out a roll of duct tape and was cutting off a piece of it, "wait... wait no please." I pleaded till he cut off my voice by putting the piece of tape on my mouth cutting off my way of talking. "there, that will keep him quiet." steve said standing up and putting the roll of tape back in his pocket, they then left leaving me alone with an unconscious polar bear, the van started up again and I felt it drove off.