chapter 3- the god of the sky vists

I was showing Catherine the camp and everywhere we went people kept staring at us and whispering, we made it to my cabin and I let her inside the door and she said, "wow this place is Beautifull.", "Thanks, you can sleep on the bottom bunk, it's Tyson's bunk normally but he's not coming this summer, so you can use it." I told her, "thanks, hey wanna know something?" she asked "sure." I said. "watch this."  Catherine said, then she opened her hand and a ball of fire appeared in her hand, "wow, you can control fire." I said. "yeah, pretty cool right?" she asked getting rid of the fire in her hand. "it's awesome!" I exclaimed. then we heard the dinner bell, "what's that?" Catherine asked. "the dinner bell, come on I'll show you the way." I told her, "okay." she replied, then we left my cabin and started walking towards The Dining Pavilion, once we arrived at The Dining Pavilion I showed her where my table was and we sat down. "no one's gonna come sit over here with you now, you know that right?" Catherine asked. "they wouldn't come anyway, you're not allowed to sit anywhere but your cabin table." I told her. "oh." Catherine said, then we got our plates with our food and I started walking towards the fire, "where are you going?" Catherine asked turning towards me. "oh right, we scraped part of our food in the fire as an offering to the gods." I told her. "oh." she said standing up and walking towards the fire I scraped some of my food into the fire 'accept my offering father'  once we offered our food we walked back to our table and sat down, Chiron hit his spoon against his glass and said "we welcome our new camper, Catherine, daughter of hades, please treat her how you would treat the other kids, and enjoy your food.", we started eating our food when a bighorn was sounded we all looked up and saw Zeus flying over camp in a chariot, he landed in the middle of all the cabins chorion went over to him I saw them talking, "I wonder what they're talking about." Catherine said making my head turn in her direction after staring at Chiron and Zeus, "I don't know." I replied. "where is she!" I heard Zeus yell walking fast to the front of the dining pavilion "where is Catherine loom!" Zeus yelled scanning the group of campers. "I'm right here."  Catherine said standing up and turning towards Zeus "why do you want me?", then Zeus comes speed walking towards my table and is now standing right in front of Catherine. "is it true?" Zeus asked  Catherine looking her in the eyes. "is what true?"  Catherine looked away from Zeus looking like she was gonna die from his breath, "are you a daughter of hades?"  Zeus asked. "yeah, what's the big deal?"  Catherine asked. Zeus looked toward Chiron and says, "she doesn't know?", "what dont I know?"  Catherine asked. "come." Zeus said starting to walk towards the big house, "no," Catherine said everyone gasped from that, "not until you tell me what I dont know.", "I'm going to tell you in there, Percy you come too." Zeus ordered, oh no Zeus wants to speak to me, Zeus hates me, why would he want to speak to me, I stood up and started walking towards Zeus and   Catherine followed. we entered the big house and Zeus was pacing, "what's going on?"  Catherine asked me, "Zeus will tell you." I told her, "your dad never told you about the prophecy?" Zeus asked looking towards  Catherine, "oh you mean the prophecy about how I could destroy the world, yeah I know that." Catherine said flat out, then we heard a bunch of screams from the dining Pavillion. "what's going on?" I asked turning around and I looked out the window to see a bunch of monsters attacking campers, Catherine and I ran out, I uncapped Riptide and Catherine took a sword from the practice area, I saw Annabeth fighting a monster, but I knew we would not be able to beat them all, "you have to use your powers!" I yelled at Catherine, "I can't, I'm not allowed to!" Catherine yelled back, "you want to prove to everyone that your not your dad?" I asked while slicing monsters, "yeah!" Catherine answered, "then use your powers!" I told her, then she dropped her sword, "what's she doing?" Annabeth asked looking at her, "just watch" I told Annabeth, then Catherine made fireballs form in her hand and she was torching monsters left and right, "is that fire?" Annabeth asked fighting a monster, "yeah, pretty cool right?" I said, after we defeated all the monsters and made them vaporize everyone was staring at Catherine, "uh hey, guys." Catherine said "what was that?" Zeus asked appearing behind Catherine. "uh, fire powers." Catherine said, "just great, you two will meet me on Olympus in a week so we can re-discuss you guys being allowed to live." Zeus said, then he left.