chapter 7- im in an exhibit with a bunch of angry bears

in my dream I saw luke, he was in a dark room talking with someone, "everything is going to plan." I heard Luke say, "good, he will never know what's coming." I deep voice said, then I awoke to a bunch of growling and I remembered what was happing I was in an exhibit with a bunch of polar bears, and they looked angry, I was staring at them all cautiously, they started approaching me and I backed away then I bumped into another polar bear and turned around, I was surrounded with no way to go they all were growling and I was terrified, "hey, Percy." I heard a voice say behind me, I turn and I see Catherine, Annabeth, and Grover standing outside the zoo exhibit, I ran over to them, "Percy?" Catherine asked, I shook my head yes, "oh thank god, okay you stay here and we're gonna go look for something but Grover, I want you to stay here and make sure Percy stays safe." Catherine said, "got it!" Grover replied, then Annabeth and Catherine walk, "hey Percy, how are you?" Grover asked me, luckily Grover can speak to any kind of animal so I'm able to talk to him, "I'm fine, how long do you think it will take for them to do whatever they're doing?" I asked, sounding again like a growl but Grover understood, "I don't know, it hopefully won't take too long." Grover replied. "I don't know how much longer I can be a polar bear." I told Grover truthfully, "you got this peter! I believe in you." Grover cheered, then people with dart guns came into the exhibit and started shooting all the polar bears I tried running away from them but they shot me and I fell into a deep sleep.

this time in my dream I saw Catherine and Annabeth talking about something when Grover came up to the running. "guys! guys! help!", Catherine and Annabeth turned towards Grover who caught up to them and was now standing next to them, "Grover, what are you doing here, you're supposed to be watching Percy." Catherine said, "that's the thing, these people came into the exhibit and they had these dart guns and they shot all the polar bears and they took Percy!" Grover said, "what!" Catherine and Annabeth screamed at the same time, "come on we have to stop them." Grover said, then he started running and Catherine and Annabeth followed, I woke up and I was in the small cage, I was in this van and it was dark, I remembered what happened when I went on my first quest when I was twelve, we found this van with a bunch of animals, there was an albino lion, a zebra, and an antelope, all in cages, and know I was like one of them.