Chapter 15 - dating?

1 week left of school. EJ and I were counting down the days, but before summer, we had to survive finals. We had been going on many study dates the week before. More date than study, and this week we were going to study together every night. Cramming our brains for the tests. It was Monday, and EJ drove us to school. He held my hand as we walked in. He's sweet. We had 2 finals a day, and on Thursday we were going to be done with school.

"Good luck, darling." EJ kissed my forehead.

I grinned at the name, "Good luck, eej. Text me how yours go."

He gave me a thumbs-up as we let go of each other's hands. He blew me a kiss and walked to his next class.

After we had finished our finals, EJ and I went out to celebrate our 'A's. We got some frozen yogurt, and then went home to study.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah, EJ?"

"I have a question for you."

"Does it have to do with biology?" I grinned.

"Nope." He smirked a little.

"Ask away, I need a break."

"Uh-okay." He let out a breath, "Y/N...I really like you, and you've done so much for me and my dad. You're so kind an-and a beautiful person inside and out." He sighed contentedly, "I was wondering-well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

I grinned, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Of course, I would. I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled, smothering him with kisses.

He laughed, "You're amazing, Y/N."

"So are you, boyfriend." I grinned.