Pertichor

Sometimes, It baffled you.

How you made it here.

Sometimes it didn't. Being a Jedi was all you knew. You didn't know how to be anything else. However, ever since your last mission ...

you wanted more.

You began to wonder whether or not you really wanted this life. Anakin Skywalker had totally flipped your perspective on being a Jedi. And on the order itself. Could you really continue to live this life? A loveless life. An empty life. A life of anxiety, constantly walking around on eggshells, trying so desperately to be perfect. To constantly feel like if you made one wrong move, everything that you had ever done, was lost.

You had begun to forget how your name sounded on the lips of someone else.

Windu had never called you it. Yoda either.

Padawan , Young Padawan, etc etc...

But you could hear Anakin Skywalker's voice as clear as day.

"Stardust."

Stardust. Eight letters, two syllables were all it took for Anakin Skywalker to occupy your mind and heart.

The Jedi Order didn't believe in soulmates. And You didn't either.

Anakin Skywalker wasn't your soulmate.

He was your destruction.

You two were going to tear the galaxy apart trying to find a way to be together.

It wasn't written in the stars, but it was written in your heart.

You had already decided. And so had he.

What a beautiful beginning. With a tragic ending.

(A/N: hiii so this isn't really an imagine , it's actually more a preview for an upcoming book, so lemme know if y'all like it!!!)