Grab my hand, don't let go (Fanart)

This is a LuoZhan fic. I have LOTS of ideas for it but no time. This is literally like a post-extra of the whole AU I have in my head. SO, Summary:

-LWJ transmigrated after the 33 whiplashes. He went, got A-Yuan, made it back to CR. Did not survive the night :(
-He woke up in SVSSS before SY transmigrated. LBH found him. Became friends. Helped each other. Shared a room (boy LBH did not have to live in a shed :') ), got closer when SQQ cultivated. (I know! I actually have the version all written in my head. It's very fun, lots of fluff, second-hand embarrassment, deep stuff, basically a whole AU), etc.
-Yada yada. LBH jumped off the Endless Abyss (ik! It's huge & lwj is part of the reason why. Maybe I'll write this part later), Became the demon lordship we all know and love, SQQ did his thing. Here LuoZhan gets a bit complicated (because everything was lots of cuteness when LBH was a teen with a crush), (ALSO) Imagine LWJ having to see his most important person jump off a cliff TWICE!!, There's a bit where LWJ thinks LBH is interested in SQQ, (and LBH has his own conclusions but I won't tell yet LWJ/? I will let you guess once I upload the one-shot) and sorts of figures out some stuff on his own.
-The complicated (kind of scary lbh) bit happens, but eventually, everything is good. LuoZhan gets together. Live happily ever after in the demon realm.
There's 🥵horny🥵 all over the story (well, there would be, if I had the time to write it 🙃)
-They get married at some point.
It is after all of this that this story takes place.

BingGe makes an appearance 😈👀

(btw, I didn't actually check the extra while writing this. I wrote from what I /vaguely/ remember from the extra)

Announcement 

I don't think I'll be able to finish it before the draft time is up. :') (Originally posted in AO3)

So here's a small fanart of the fic.

(I can't digital art to save my life 😖)

By the way, if anyone has a better cover, do please contact me.

The notes at the start were too long, so... last but not less important: I want to dedicate my first published LuoZhan Fic to MiniOreo8, whose fic was the first to get me into this ship. It made me imagine a whole new world of possibilities. While my version of how LWJ transmigrated is not the same one as yours (given that it is not the same story), I do want to thank you for your amazing story. I love the cultivation world too much to part from it, so your idea of LWJ transmigration to the SVSSS universe is just... chef's kiss.
Love you, hope to read more of you in the foreseeable future.