Chapter 1: summer lovin'

Naomi's POV

My friends and I were gathered around a bonfire we were having at the beach. I listened as I heard the waves hitting the shore and the crackling from the fire. Some of my friends had drugs and beer but I didn't do that kind of stuff. Some had a guitar and were singing stupid songs but I was just looking at the fire daydreaming. There was about 15 of us there. Then I heard him call my name. That voice..I'd never forget that voice. My heart stopped; my blood went cold. I slowly turned around to see him standing there. His figure distant and far away but he was there. I blinked and he was gone. I got cold shivers up and down my body. I started to turn back around and there was boy. A little older looking then me. He had curly hair. Since he looked around age my friends invited him over. He sat across the fire from me. We made eye contact and I felt some feeling I'd never felt when I looked at a guy. I got butterfly's. We held eye contact for a while but I looked away. He started talking to my friend Bobby. I heard a slight accent in his voice but I was kinda far away so I couldn't tell. He kept looking over at me and I got knots in my stomach. I wanted to talk to him but I was to scared ever since the thing happened I was always nervous around strange men. I could tell he wasn't from Texas just by the way he looked. He was very handsome. My friend Emma or em started to talk to me. "That boy keeps looking at you." I nodded as she went on "you should go talk to him." She said nudging me. I quickly said no. Em and I had been best friends since we were 5; we knew everything about each other. She knew about the bad thing and I knew about her past. All of us here the 15 of us, we all had a dark past. Something that made us different from the rest. But that's what made us close. The boy kept looking at me I heard his name was like Barry or something but I couldn't really hear them. Em started to call him over so I immediately go up and walked over to the water. Em knew I didn't like strange guys but yet she still called him over. I knew he wasn't her type: not even close. I barely heard her voice over the others. My green skirt with a shorter hem in the front and a longer hem in the back flowed in the breeze. My sleeveless jean jacket didn't give me much warmth; especially since I only had a bikini top under it. I let my toes curl in the water because I had taken my shoes off a long time ago. I heard someone get up and start walking towards me.

Harry's POV

I was walking along the beach at night all alone. I was only in Galveston Island for two weeks; today my families first day here. I say people sitting around a bonfire. Some with guitars some with beer cans and blunts. They called me over. Of course I was bored and friendless so I went over. I sat down and I sat this gorgeous girl with dark beach hair. We caught each others eye sight. She had beautiful eyes. They were this color blue I had never seen before. Normally blondes were more my type but there was something different about her. She looked away because her blonde haired friend started talking to her. She was more of the girl I would go for but I liked the dark haired one better. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The way the fire showed her skin. I needed to talk to her. This guy bobby was talking to me but i wasn't paying attention. She looked back at me a little freaked then walked towards the water. Right at the same time her blonde friend called me over. "Hey I saw you checking our my friend." She said. Shit. I was caught. "I'm Emma by the way and if you want to talk to her she's over there. I saw the way she looked back at you." Now was my chance. I nodded then walked over to the mystery girl.

---

A/N

Please keep reading and voting and commenting! I try to respond to all of your commets!

if you like this story please share and become a fan!

Follow my instagram @/our_little_secretss yes i have changed the name.

Follow my twitter @/zoejackson4