Cup Attention

Please make sure to read this from the beginning to the very end to avoid any confusion

━━━━━━━━━━━

JAVA'S PURPOSE

• this Book Club aims to provide help to all the filipino aspiring writers who are in need of genuine support and feedbacks not just to their story, but also to themselves as writers.

CUP ELIGIBILITY

must be a Filipino Writer

can understand tagalog and english language

• must be active on wattpad
• participative

WHAT JAVA ACCEPT

• books written in tagalog, english, taglish
• novel, one-shot, short story, poem, and epistolary
• ongoing and completed story
• any genre, except for full R-18 content
• novel and epistolary book that has 2 parts ++

MENU

this Club wanted to help filipino writers by providing these :
• Permanent followers

Genuine reads
• Vomments
• Story reviews

CUP STANDARDS
Java Book Club has of course, its limitations with some people who don't do things fairly, and we could seek justice with it through producing some rules.

1. BE ACTIVE being 24/7 active isn't necessarily. Once you've committed in here, you are obligated to participate in our tasks. Not necessarily everytime, but at least, still join. Remember: We are here to support, not to be a display.

2. BE FAIR I don't tolerate lazy and unfair ass here. Do our task fairly and neatly. Don't be a burden to your co-cups, but instead, be a help to them.

3. BE HONEST honest doings and reviews is a must here. No further explanation, this is a basic thing we all should be aware of.

4. BE OBEDIENT I'm not telling you to do this as the Club's founder, but as a person who also have my real life, well we all do, right? So please, as long as you can follow our given deadline on the tasks, do it. And also, strictly follow our formats with every tasks. I recommend you to read Java Service Spot for this matter.

5. Lastly, BE HOT you know what I mean with this. Be kind folks ! Huwag po tayong magfeeling superior dito.

━━━━━━━━━━━

CUP OFFENSE

- This will serve as the warning for the Club Cups who failed to follow some of the given Cup Standards. We have three levels of offense, to prevent receiving this warning, do the standards. However, if you violated at least one of the Cup / Task Standards, you will automatically receive a warning or what we call here, Cup Offense.

• CUP OFFENSE 1 - first warning
• CUP OFFENSE 2 - second warning
• CUP OFFENSE 3 - withdrawal of java code

UNLOVELY CUPS

- This will be the list of the Club Cups who violated some rules. Specifically, list of violators. To avoid being in this list, you must follow the given Standards.

• You must read the Java Service Spot for further informations about the systems and guidelines in the Club. You can see it in our profile.

━━━━━━━━━━━

If you have more questions or any concerns, please comment in line.
→→→→→

if none, then you may now proceed to the next page to register in the membership form.