Chapter 13: Open

Chapter 13: Open

I sat in the bath feeling lonely. Yamada hasn't spoken to me since the last time we had that argument...or break up. I couldn't build up the courage to approach him. He intimidates me more than ever.

I wanted to take a bath with him. It has been so long since we interacted. The last time we had sex, it felt like he wasn't even awake. I love Yamada. I know I do. I didn't want to contact Megumi anymore. I just want Yamada. I'm so awful....everything I do is awful. I don't deserve Yamada, yet I cling on like a lost puppy.

I heard multiple thuds, and I quickly got out of the tub, and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself.

I dashed out to Yamada's room, and saw he wasn't there. My instincts told me to run to the stairs. I saw Yamada slipped to the bottom, and he held his knee in pain. I tried my best not to cry at his misery. I ran down to him. "Yamada are you alright?"

"Yeah." He says coldly.

"If you want to go somewhere, tell me, and I can help you." I tried to pick him up, but he shoves me off.

"I don't need you Mr. Kusaka."

"Now don't call me that." Yamada only called me by my last name when he was mad. I feared whenever I heard him call me that. Unless it was at work.

"Go to your girlfriend. I will be fine." He stands up slowly, and had his hand on his knee.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I only want you!" I picked him up, and he tries to push me off. "Stop it or I'll drop you!" I screamed.

"Drop me then! Maybe I will die!"

"Shut up! I won't let you!" I quickly got him upstairs before he could attack me any further.

I placed him down on the bed. I saw his frail body, and I went to kiss him. He pushes me off violently. "Get off you horny son of a bitch!"

"I'm not! You can fuck me if you want!"

"I don't want you! What don't you get?!"

I pinned him down on the bed. He was too weak to push me off. "Get off!"

I didn't obey, and I tugged down his pajama pants. I wanted him to feel me, to feel me deep inside of him.

"Kyou!" He roars. "Get off of me!"

I used one of my hands to tug down my pants slightly so my erection could slide out, while my other hand bounds his wrists together.

"Kyou! Stop it!" He yells, but I blocked his voice out.

I didn't prepare him, and I shoved my shaft into his sex. He cries out in pain, and I started moving my hips.

"Ah...ah...it hurts! Stop it!" He cries. I saw tears escaping his tightly closed eyes, and his arms struggled.

"I love...you Yamada." I moved quicker by the second.

"Stop!" He tries to move away, but it was impossible for him to escape. I felt his hole swallowing me up, and I missed this feeling. I pushed further into him making him cry out. "You're hurting me!" He screams, and I stopped.

I released my grip on him. He quickly sits up, and slaps me hard across my face. His face was wet of his tears.

"I'm sorry. We've done this before." I quietly said as I touched my cheek.

"I don't care! I don't want to do it!" He screams. "You never listen to me!"

"I'm sorry..."

"If you are sorry, you should of stopped when I said so! Get out!" He throws a pillow at me.