Chapter 4: Sleepless

"Here you go." I handed Megumi the money in a white envelope.

She takes it in her small hands, and smiles. "Thank you. I will be glad to watch over him again."

I scratched the back of my head. "Well tomorrow is Sunday, and I need a babysitter." I smiled.

"Then I can!" She smiles happily.

"Sure!" I noticed a Gacho Gacho patch on her purse. Gacho Gacho is this awesome ass arcade that I used to go to a lot as a child.

"Wow you go to Gacho?" I said wide eyed.

"Love it there!" I take the kids I babysit there."

"Me too! I mean...when I do babysit. Sometimes I go with my friends. So much fun. I love the go carts." I blushed remembering my childhood.

She blinks. "Maybe you would like to come with me, and Bunta tomorrow. Unless you really were busy." She giggles.

"Well my friend wanted me to hang out. Maybe we all can go."

"Junko?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Sure! Tag him along. Would be fun." She pats my shoulder. "Kyou, you are one fun filled guy. I haven't actually hung out in a while. Been busy with babysitting. Sometimes it can tire me out."

"I understand. Was Bunta well behaved?"

"Very. He is one of my favorites."

I felt excited to hear that. She could be a new friend. "That is great! I am sure he loves you!"

"He does. Such a sweet kid. I will be heading off now. See you tomorrow." She waves, and I returned the wave.

What a nice girl. I'm glad Junko introduced us. I couldn't help, but smile to myself. One day without Yamada is going pretty well.

I went upstairs, and saw Bunta was already tucked away in the guest room. He looks so innocent. I smiled, and went to my own room. I took my cellphone, and dialed Yamada's number.

"Hello?" He picks up.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey Kyou. I've missed you."

My head froze. Did Yamada really just say that? I shook my head, and pinched my arm. I was very much awake.

"Miss you too! I can't believe you would say that." I chuckled.

"Hah...hah...yeah." He says in a hushed tone.

"How is America? Must be awesome to see big eyed Americans." I laughed.

"Hm yes. American people don't appeal to me as Asians do."

"Oh? You should only be appealed to me." I joked.

He does a faint laugh. "I have my fair interest in mature sophisticated women."

"Really? I like cute girls more then mature ones." I laughed.

"I figured."

I suddenly felt my guilt. A few hours ago, I had my penis in a woman's mouth. I blushed at the thought. I should keep that from Yamada. It would be awful to tell him now. Or ever.

"Just wanted to check up on you. Night. Love you." I said.

"Goodnight Kyou." Then the click of the phone hanging up sounded.

"Could of said you love me too." I grumbled.

I went to sleep feeling uneasy. I did something bad. I cheated. It was okay right? It wasn't cheating if I didn't have sex with her. Then again, I would feel awful if I found out Yamada got a blow job from some girl. I am so awful. I hid my head under the pillow until I fell asleep.