CHAPTER 1

At XIAO MANSION

The city of Beijing has fallen into silence as the clock is striking 11:00 pm and it's the time for the sleep of the most of the people of the city as they believe in the motto of early to bed and early to rise but in this busy city of Beijing whi...

The city of Beijing has fallen into silence as the clock is striking 11:00 pm and it's the time for the sleep of the most of the people of the city as they believe in the motto of early to bed and early to rise but in this busy city of Beijing which has its nightlife vibrant for the teenagers of the city who are just seen roaming in streets of the city.

The city is moving at its pace and in this city away from all this hustle and bustle stands a mansion which is the abode of one of the richest families in China, The Xiao, famous for their wealth and business all over the country. The Xiao's own almost half of China, you say the name of the business and you don't find Xiao's partnership in that is luck by chance, especially after the son of Mr. Xiao Changse, took the position of the CEO of the Xiao Corporation and the Sean of Chain of hotels. The only beloved son of Mr. Xiao, XIAO ZHAN known for his intelligence as well as business wits in the whole of the business world.

The mansion is falling into darkness as an Audi with two security cars is seen stopping in front of the mansion as the driver runs to open the door for the young heir of the Xiao Corporation and from the car steps out a man of power and elegance who after straightening himself just turn around toward his team as he speaks, "you all can retire for the day!" And with this leaves the car to enter the mansion.

The man who has entered the mansion on seeing the darkness of the mansion realized that he is late today too and his father might be asleep and he doesn't want to disturb his sleep so he without any unnecessary voice just climbed the stairs gloves toward his study as he settles on the chair and opens his laptop as he starts reading some important emails related to his work.

The man who has entered the study is busy with his work as a peaceful silence is spreading inside the study when suddenly a ringtone is heard disturbing the peace of the room and the said person fishes out his phone as he slides to answer the call and as soon as he answered the call a voice is heard, "Good Evening, Mr. Xiao Zhan!"

"Good evening Cheng!" Spoke Zhan with a smile on his face as he greets his best friend.

"I heard you cracked the deal!" Spoke Cheng in an excited voice.