The Heroes Association

Começar do início

Finishing the tests, Saitama found himself in the locker room of the dome waiting for the results without any noticeable expression on his face of happiness or concern, or any other emotion... He muttered...

Saitama: Those tests were easy, he asked me how Genos did...

His future disciple was arriving with his teacher.

Saitama: Hey Genos, how did your tests go?

Genos: The physical tests were very easy, I think they weren't a problem for us, for sure they will classify us among the S class.

Saitama: S-class? .--He asked confused--.

Genos: Yes, the heroes are classified by their performance in combat and their effectiveness in eliminating threats, the S class are those that have a higher capacity in combat, from there they are followed by the A class, then B, and last are the class C, which deal with assaults and petty crimes like robbery.

Saitama: Oh, so I think we will qualify for the S-Class, he asked me when they will give us our qualification...

By the way, do you know where there is a bathroom around here?In the back of the locker room a female voice was heard, it was Mizuki, who was greeting Saitama waving her hand in the air.

Mizuki: I know where there is one .-- Mizuki exclaimed approaching Saitama--.

Saitama: Fine, but who are you? .- he said with his usual expressionless face--.

Mizuki: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Captain Mizuki, Hero class B rank 71, Nice to meet you .-- She said with a very energetic and cheerful tone--.

Saitama: What are you doing here? These are supposed to be the men's locker rooms...

Mizuki: I'm sorry... But I wanted to meet you! I saw your performance during the exam tests, you were fantastic! How did you get so strong?

Saitama: I'll tell you, but... I need the bathroom first...

Mizuki: I'm sorry... Follow me, it's this way.

Saitama: Genos, stay here, in case they deliver the test results.

Genos: Yes, Sensei!

Mizuki: Are you his teacher? It's impressive, I still saw the tests do it, it also looked very strong...

Little by little the voice was moving away from genos who stayed there obeying the order of his master where at that moment, a thought arose

Genos: (I wonder if she's still going to ask to be his disciple, or if she has a hidden purpose... for now I'll just see what happens... we just have to wait...) -/ Putting the end of the Cyborg's thought. / -

Saitama after finishing his needs, left the bathroom... Mizuki had been waiting for the bald guy outside

Saitama: Thanks for showing me the bathroom.

Mizuki: No problem, I like to help.

Saitama: Right, can you remind me that you asked me?

Mizuki: Nothing special, I just wanted to know who was excelling in the tests for hero, what's your name?

Saitama: I don't think it's that big of a deal... And my name is Saitama.

Mizuki: Don't be so modest, you deserve all the credit, I'm glad you made the decision to become a professional hero, being a hero that people can trust is one of the best feelings there is!

Saitama: Actually, I was already working as a hero... Well, something like that...

Mizuki: Really? But... I never saw you in the association register... Or even heard of you...

Saitama: It's just... I never checked in... And it seems no one knew about my existence...

Mizuki: It's true, I read that if you weren't registered all your heroic actions wouldn't be taken into account, taking you like crazy wandering in the streets...

Saitama: Don't even remind me...

Mizuki: Don't worry, at least you were able to help someone who needed it at that time, maybe someone will remember you...

Saitama: I wish... Most people just see me as a weird guy... Except for one old lady, she once gave me a big bag of sweets, I liked the old lady.

Mizuki: That's cute...and sad at the same time...I hope that changes when you're a pro hero!

Saitama: Wow, you're very energetic.

Mizuki: Is it very noticeable? -/She said, smiling at Saitama/-

They both returned to where Genos was who, He had in his hands two envelopes with the test results and with pride Genos was able to tell his sensei...

Genos: I'm S-Class Master!

Saitama: Great, I can't wait to see what class I am. -/There was a slight smile on his face/-

Mizuki: This is amazing! I'm in front of an S class! How exciting, congratulations!

Saitama began to take out the paper that came inside the envelope, although he only took out a small part of it...

Genos: Class S, as expected from my Sensei, even the font of the letter is bigger than mine. --He said with a tone of pride.--

Mizuki: This day can't get any better, seeing two new S-Class! I'm hopes to be like you one day!

Saitama responding to genos: That's... because I'm not really an S class... if not a C class.-- with a discouraged expression on his face--.

Genos was impressed but not as much as Mizuki who was stunned that the one she had hoped to see in S class was put in C class.

Genos: I think that having analyzed only part of the document I thought it was an S instead of a C...

Saitama: Stop analyzing it, fool!!

Mizuki: How can this be possible... if I saw you in the tests as destroyed everyone, there must be a mistake...---She said with a slightly annoyed tone--.

Genos: I'll call right now to fix the problem...

Saitama: Nope! Do not do it! You'll make a fool of me! .- Saitama sighed- It's fine, it doesn't affect me anyway...

Genos: It says here that the physical exam was perfect, but the psychological one didn't go so well.

Saitama: By the way genos, what did they ask you?

(A/n): (You already know the flashback🗿...)

Mizuki: You must have been in class S, I don't see why a psychological exam affects that decision... .---she said somewhat frustrated--.

Saitama: Well... I guess there's no other way, don't worry, I'm sure I'll go up faster than you think... I think we already have to go to the genos seminar.

Mizuki: Very well Saitama, I say goodbye, it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you soon in S class, see you!!

At that moment our bald and his student retired to the room where he should take his seminar...

Well with that done, we finish the chap.If you liked it so far, give the star and comment. BYE!