Naruto's happiness

Another beautiful, peaceful day in The Village Hidden In The Leaves. The birds are chirping their morning songs, the sun illuminates the village giving a bright, joyful atmosphere. All you can hear are screams of happiness from children playing outside. The war had long ended and today was it's commemoration of Naruto's and Sasuke's success in stopping Madara and the Infinite Tsukuyomi from taking it's toll on its victims. Today also happens to be Naruto or should I say the Seventh Hokage's birthday.
"HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY NARUTO!" said all the people in Konoha as Naruto stepped outside onto his balcony.
"Y..you didn't have to do this you know"Naruto smiled whilst his eyes filled up with tears of joy.
"Naruto you deserve this since you were shunned for so long. This shows that you are no longer an outcast and that no matter what you have everyone for support" Hinata said with confidence as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and gave a gentle kiss on his cheek.
"Daddy, mummy said to give this to you. Ummm Happy Birthday Daddy" Bolt said innocently and handed over a gift wrapped in paintings (which were supposed to resemble Naruto as Hokage ,but unfortunately ended up looking like some sort of demon).
"WAHH!!!!! Is this supposed to me?" Naruto screamed
"W...what you don't like it?" Bolt said with a cheesy grin(which could only suggest that he did it on purpose).
"N...noooo of course I like it, thank you son" Naruto said with a soft, warm hearted smile then ruffled Bolts hair.
Naruto was still in shock, was it really 12 years since the war had ended? He still couldn't believe that he was Hokage and that he had surpassed his Dad(the Fourth Hokage). He smiled and sighed from relief because he knew he could protect his village from any force in the world(even Madara if he happens to be re-animated again!).
"Open it DADDY!" Bolt shouted out of frustration
"Okay, I will"Naruto said then opening his present carefully without tearing Bolt's failed drawing. His eyes widened, he was to delighted that he could easily forget to breath. Sitting in a box that was green covered in hidden leaf symbols was a pair of kunais(just like his Dads). They had a white grip with a seal engraved in them and three pointed edges.
"I....I love it, thank you so much!" Naruto said then burst into tears and wept on his knees. Bolt came up to hug him and Naruto sobbed his heart out over Bolt's shoulder. Hinata smiled warmly then her eyes began to fill with tears.
"Thank you so much, I finally have something to remember him by other than photos or his head sculpted in the mountain" Naruto wiped his tears and gave a reassuring smile to insist that he was okay.