MrFeelGood69
Good. Because if I find out you're lying, THAT is what's not going to be pretty.

DirtyLittleSecret
I didn't mean to upset you, i'm sorry. Truly.

I exit the conversation, hovering my finger over femmes username. He's someone I can tell, I mean he should know especially if this guy threatened him. Maybe I'll take a screenshot of the chat and show him.

I enter back in the conversation, clicking the side buttons of my cell phone and -

DirtyLittleSecret just took a screenshot!

FUCK! No, no, no!!!

MrFeelGood69
Why did you do that?!?
You tell anyone what was said, I won't be afraid to hurt you, your friends or your family. No matter how much I love you.

DirtyLittleSecret
I won't tell anyone. Please don't hurt anyone I care about. If you love me like you say you do, you wouldn't hurt anyone I love.

Yet again, I close the conversation and stare blankly at the wall. What if he does hurt someone I care about? Does he know who I am? Could I know him? I don't understand. I've never revealed my identity, it wouldn't make sense.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Morning, beautiful. How are you feeling today? I hope last night didn't take too much out of you.

DirtyLittleSecret
I'm good. How are you?

ILoveFemmeBoys
I'm doing great. Amazing even. Last night was perfect all thanks to you. :*

I can't help the small smile that spreads across my lips, he's so sweet. But then again so was MrFeelGood. Why would I even trust someone I met online? Especially someone who watches me pleasure myself.

What if there's some weird fucked up scenario where they know eachother? No, I think that's a bit far fetched. At least I hope it is.

DirtyLittleSecret
i'm glad you feel that way.

I can't even think straight. Usually I talk alot in our conversations, but I just can't.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Is everything alright?

No.

Nope.

Not even close.

DirtyLittleSecret
Everything's fine. Sorry, i'm just getting ready for the day. Can I message you a bit later on?

ILoveFemmeBoys
Of course you can. Have a good day beautiful boy. <3

***

The rest of the morning was spent sulking in my bed with my phone shut off. I can't bring myself to look at the messages he's sending me. In the two years of being a cam boy I've never been scared for my actual well being.

This is so fucked up.

I sigh and trudge out to the kitchen for something to drink. Food is the last thing on my mind right now. I'll probably get sick if I even try.

Deciding upon a coffee to give me some energy, I fill my Keurig with some water and wait for it to heat.

"Greyyy! Hellooo! Anybody home?!"

Ugh. What does he want.

I walk through my livingroom to the front door and swing it open with an annoyed frown.

"What?" I asked.

"The hell do you mean what? I've been calling and messaging you for hours. I was starting to think your stupid ass got kidnapped or some shit." Aiden said.

Well, he doesn't seem far off on that one.

"Why the fuck do you think I'd get kidnapped? My phone died. It's charging now."

"Got any food?" He says, pushing past me into my apartment.

"Just come right in why don't you." I responded, rolling my eyes. "Don't you have class or something?"

"Eh. Didnt feel like going today."

"Mom and Dad aren't paying for nothing. Come on, dude. You're almost done, don't slack off now."

He scoffs, "says you. I don't see you doing anything with your life."

Aiden decided to goto college right after he graduated, he's a year younger then me. He'll be 21 this year while I'll be 22. He's on his third year of schooling, and soon I'll have been graduated for four years right away. Damn time goes fast.

My parents did save a college fund for me, but nothing interested me so we came to the agreement that I'd use the money for my apartment and get a job in the mean time. They were reluctant with that at first, but after some convincing, everything worked out.

I got a job working as a waiter for two years, then a bartender when I turned 21 almost a year ago. but I decided to take some vacation days just to relax and chill for a week. Doing my live streams and working full time is exhausting.

The pay wasn't enough to cover everything after the first year, which the day I turned 21, I created my online persona of DirtyLittleSecret. Not to brag, but I make a killing online. I'm talking usually a few thousand a week and always over a thousand viewers every live.

"I enjoy my job, thank you very much. If you came here to be a dick, you can leave." I said with a snarl.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I'm just a little moody from being worried about you."

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine, see?" I said while holding my arms out and spinning in a circle. "I'm pretty sure I can handle my own."

"Ha, that's funny. You're maybe 130 pounds soaking wet."

"Whatever. Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't handle myself." I said, offended. I know i'm small. But small people are feisty.

Yeah... Aiden was lucky. He got the built, muscular frame like my father and i'm basically all skin and bones. I do have a pretty nice ass though, so that's a plus.

I'll make you some lunch but then you're going to school after.

"You're acting like such an old man right now."

"Oh, shut up." I responded with a small chuckle.

***

"Okay, i'm out of here. And yes, I'll goto my afternoon classes." Aiden said while rolling his eyes.

"K, text me later." I said.

Shortly after Aiden left, I went back to my room and turned my phone on.

A/N - Four chapters in. What do you think?!? Things are just getting started! 👀