Chapter-4

♡

The morning sun had risen and Coral Heart was preparing to welcome other packs for the union.

The family was more excited to welcome and meet their in-laws.

The family has decided to perform the first tradition, the first-meet-token.

The welcoming ceremony has to be accomplished traditionally.

Finding Namjoon had found his mate, the family was joyous and excited, the information of the older alpha's mate being a member of the Sapphire Crystal pack had them amused.

They had to delay the first tradition due to unfortunate timing however, the period had arrived, and the Kims wanted no mix-up at the awaited occasion.

Lady Kims with the help of Mrs. Jung has set up the decorations of the tenancy area.

The room was decently yet beautifully decorated with no additional entities being added. The living area had spacious, new soft rugs enveloped on the floor, wooden furniture clean and polished the flowery fragrance surrounding the province by the fresh flowers ornate on vases by the stairs and exit.

It was charming.

A refectory table in the center of the hall for the ritual is decorated with a white-purple flower tablecloth and a small light camp in the middle of four cushions arranged on either side of the table.

Young alphas with their fathers are engaged in arranging the conference auditorium and evening party for the Pack except for the young male Omega who had returned halfway through the arrangements of Pack Union excitedly helping his moms to welcome his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

Another twenty minutes passed with them gushing about the arrangements.

Taehyung and the others return to the pack house finishing their instructions on the Union to see a delicately arranged tenancy area.

"This is perfect," Taehyung said, smiling.

"Isn't it! You guys go and freshen up, Sapphires will be arriving in an hour" Taehie addressed the alphas.

"So the whole Jeon family with Kim-Jeons are coming"? Hoseok questioned.

"Yes, the whole Kim-Jeons family is arriving" Namjoon's mother answered.

"Let's go Gentlemen, I am so ready to retire and give my position to my son" Namjoon's father exclaimed, chuckling at the end, erupting a pit of chuckles from others.