PROLOGUE

˙✿ Birth of young heir ✿˙

 ̄ ♡  ̄

Third-person POV:

An hour of eerily silent midnight surrounds the hospital area, outside the trumping sound of droplets of rapid rain spewing can be heard with the lashing waft.

The loud cries of a newborn baby can be heard as soon as the cries of the baby reach the ears of a man walking forth and back outside the room of the emergency supervision.

The man rushes to the door and enters the room.

The scene beheld made his heart cry in happiness.

He went towards his mate and took the baby lying beside the mother in his hands, looking at the baby the male acknowledged that his other half gave birth to a beautiful alpha baby boy.

Gazing at his mate, kissing her forehead he mumbles a series of 'Thank yous'.

With one look over his mate's features the alpha knew she felt the same, her eyes were glistening with happy tears, they twinkled the way they never had in the last years.

They both are delighted they
felt blessed, and their dream of being parents finally came true.

After ten years of their prayers and pleadings to the moon goddess, they got blessed with an alpha baby boy.

These are the mates, leaders of Coral Heart now the parents of the newlyborn, the Kim couple married for eleven years currently .

Kim Daehyun and Kim Taehie.

Kim Daehyun is the head alpha of the Coral Heart pack.

Daehyun was an alpha heir of the Coral Heart pack, coordinated as head alpha in his beginning twenties, he was a great leader, with a powerful aura, a mind of intelligence, a heart pure, physique strong, handsome, and loving.

Being young and inexperienced didn't make him any less of a great leader, Daehyun was a man highly respected by his subjects as well as any other werewolves.

The alpha was an incredible head to their pack, always keeping the pack and pack wolves prosperous, never abusing his powers, the man walked in a path of loyalty and devotion toward the pack and its members.

Daehyun was an extraordinary mate and husband. Finding his mate early has been a boon to him. He loved her like no one could, crying and laughing with her, sharing her worries, her responsibilities, her burdens. He is a loving mate one could wish for in their dreams.

Daehyun had to take over the head alpha post in his early twenties as his father was extremely sick and counting days.

The reason for his early wedding, he had found his mate before and wished to take the leadership placement with her beside him.

His mate Taehie is a sweet and kind woman. Even though they had to marry at a young age both had a perfect married life and loved and respected each other.

Taehie was nothing but a loving mate to Daehyun. She was patient, responsible, a good listener, and a life partner who loved him with his every scar and wholeness.