Keylee then looked down and almost screamed in horror if it wasn't for the fact that she suddenly couldn't make a sound anymore. The entire floor was drenched in blood. Her clothes were drenched in blood too.

WHAT THE F*CK WAS THIS FOR PLACE!?

She took a step back, which obviously didn't do much difference, before she started to run. She didn't know where she was going, she was just hoping to find at least some place where the entire floor didn't exist out of blood.

At least she could see something now thanks to her phone. She spun around from time to time to see if there was anything except for an endless darkness. Every time she just ended up back at the Nemeton.

This wasn't normal, whatever it was, it wasn't good. Keylee felt sick, like she could vomit. She had spent too much time in the darkness and on blood.

On blood. Why did she stand on it? Why wasn't it like water?

She took a deep breath and bowed forward to touch the blood ground. She didn't want to, but right now she was ready to try everything just to get out of this place.

As soon as her fingers touched the blood a hand grabbed her arm trough it. Keylee screamed. She fell backwards on her butt and started to crawl away when the hand took her ankle. She screamed again and tried to kick it with her other foot but it didn't let go.

The hand followed by and arm and slowly a creature pulled itself out of the blood. Keylee looked up at it with big eyes when it towered above her. It was shrouded in a dark mantle. A dim light spread itself around everything, like the place lit up but still stayed black. It didn't make sense.

The creature removed the large hood and time seemed to freeze. Keylee stared at herself in shock. Her other self looked down at her and smiled in a sinister way.

'Well, aren't you getting up?'

'W-who are y-you?'

'Isn't that obvious.' She knelt down. 'I'm you.'

Keylee frantically shook her head. 'NO. No you're not! I-I'm me already.'

'So? Can't there be two of us?'

'NO!'

'Alright, alright. Then I'm afraid one of us has to go don't you think? And I know I'm not planning on leaving.'

Keylee froze at the cold tone in her... clone-thing's voice. Would she really get killed? Again?

She didn't wish to find out and jumped up. Ready to run. But it was too late as the felt a sharp pain in her side. She looked down and saw her other self had stabbed a shining silver knife in her side. As soon as the silver came in contact with her skin a flash if imagines flew through her head.

Keylee stared down at the object in her side in horror as tears streamed down her face. She tasted the metallic taste of blood in her mouth.

'Ohhhw, I'm sorry sweetie, did that surprise you?'

Keylee wrapped her fingers around the knife and pulled it out. It only caused the blood to pour out of the wound on a quicker speed than before.

'Actually... It didn't.'

With that she threw the knife back. Her other self stared at the silver in her chest in shock before she just faded in black dust. Keylee clutched her side and picked up the knife. She studied it with the light of her phone. She didn't care her hands were covered with blood that now sicked to her phone.

The knife had a nice shine. Keylee closed her eyes. Imagining it green. She imagined the darkness a bright green color. She didn't know if it would work but every imagine that flashed through her head at the moment she was stabbed was green. It had to mean something right?

when she opened her eyes again the blood was gone. The knife was gone too. She was in some sort of lab but a very dirty one. When she looked behind her she could see four men in weird suits. They had masks and long clothes. They were pretty scary.

They were all bowed above something, or rather, someone. They were bowed over a young man. Keylee couldn't see his face but whatever was going on, it didn't look good.

Suddenly he jolted up. The four men stepped away but the young man was still in a shadow so Keylee still couldn't see his face.

When she stepped closer she noticed something at her left, it looked like a cell. She forgot about the young man for a second and peeked inside.

'What the...'

She was lying on the floor, pale. Her eyes were closed. Keylee stared at herself for a while before she heard someone coming closer. She quickly looked for a place to hide but didn't find anything. Right then someone walked around the corner.

Yet he walked straight past her and to the Keylee lying on the ground. It was the same young man from before. He knelt down and placed two fingers against her throat.

'Keylee, can you hear me?'

Wait, he knew her name? Who was this guy?

Keylee didn't understand a thing of it all. She was in a unknown place with crazy men and someone calling her name? Oh, not to forget the dark room and herself killing her.

It was all too much.

'Don't worry Keylee. I'm gonna bring you back, we're close, I know it.'

Bring her back? What did he mean? Keylee was sure he could only see the lying version of her and she slowly stepped closer to take a better look at the man. Right then, one of the masked men stepped in and injected her lying self with a silver liquid.

Keylee felt like she was pulled towards multiple places at the same time and wondered if this would be how it felt to apparate if she was in a Harry Potter book.

She didn't get much time to think cause soon everything went black and numb once again.