"I love you to Der. You know..." Meredith grins with dirty in her eyes.

"What?" Derek grins back, the same dirt in his eyes.

"I think this calls for a proper celebration, don't you think?"

"Oh I think so." Derek answers as he feels his pants already tightening.

"You ready to get out of here?" She whispers in his ear.

Derek nods his head eagerly and places her back on the floor. They run off to the locker rooms for Derek to take his stuff before quickly making their way back to their dorms.

The door hasn't even fully closed or Meredith already slams Derek against the door. She captures her lips with his and he thrusts his tongue in her mouth. The moan into each others mouths as their hands roam over each others bodies.

Derek's hands find the hem of Meredith's shirt and quickly pulls it over her head. His lips find her neck and he gently sucks and nibbles down her collarbone. Meredith pulls his jersey over his head and Derek lift's her up by her tights. He carries her over to his bed and lays her down. He pulls her pants off and takes a second to look at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Meredith" Derek breaths while taking her beautiful figure in. He licks his lips and climbs on top of her, hovering over her. He trails small kisses from her neck down to her bra clad boobs. He can feel her hard, perky nipples through the fabric and groans. He moves further down to her hipbones. He places small, soft kisses over her panties, feeling the wetness through the lace.

"Please, Der..." Meredith mumbles as Derek reaches her throbbing clit. Derek looks up at her and grins before taking her clit between his teeth, gently biting it. "Derrr" Meredith moans.

Derek moves down to her soaking wet center and licks up and down her folds. He grins and slowly thrusts his tongue inside her. He picks up his pace and can feel her walls tighten around his tongue. He can feel her getting closer and closer but right before she falls over the edge her pulls away.

"Der!" Meredith grumbles in frustration.

"Be patient baby" Derek mumbles. He comes back up and kisses her hard. He thrusts his tongue inside her mouth and without a warning he trusts two fingers in her.

"Ohhh....Derek!" She screams. Derek's tongue matches the comfortable rhythm of his fingers and Meredith keeps moaning in his mouth. His thumb reaches up to her clit and rubs small but hard circles. "Derekkk...I'm cumminggg.....!!!" Meredith exclaims. Her body shakes heavily before she releases all over his fingers.

"Oh Mer" Derek moans as he licks his fingers clean. "You taste so good baby"

"Oh Derek" Meredith grins. She pushes Derek over so she is hovering over him. She reaches her hand down and cups him through his jeans. He groans which brings a smile to her face. She slowly unzips his jeans, teasing him. She pulls them down his legs and he kicks them off. His big, hard cock is perfectly shown through his grey boxers.

"You like it don't you" Derek grins and bucks his hips up slightly.

"Not yet Der..." Meredith grins mischievously. She takes her finger and trails the outline of his throbbing dick through his boxers. Derek groans in anticipation. Meredith moves her head down and starts kissing his throbbing member. She can feel him switch in his tight boxers and smiles. She pulls his waistband down and his cock springs up.

"Oh Mer" Derek groans, thrusting his hips up again.

"Patients baby" Meredith mumbles before spreading the pre cum out and licking it off of him. She takes his tip in her mouth and starts sucking. Derek takes a hold of her hair and holds it up so he can see his dick going in and out of her perfect little mouth.

"Oh yesss Mer. Yes babyyy." He breaths. "Suck me hard"

Meredith takes his entire cock in her mouth, deep throating him. His tip hits the back of her throat and Meredith gags. "Good girl" Derek grins.

Meredith bobs her head up and down his shaft, using a hand to help her take it all. Before she knows it she can feel Derek twitching inside her mouth. She deep throat's him once more before he releases his hot, delicious load deep in her throat. "Yes baby" Derek screams. Meredith sucks him clean before crawling up and curling in his side.

They both try to catch their breaths while wrapped up in each other's arms. "Thank you baby" Meredith whispers and looks up. Derek grins at her and smiles. "My pleasure."

*Hey guys. I am so, so sorry for not updating for so long. Deadlines have been killing me and my schedule is so crazy I barely had time to write anything. I don't know when my next update will be. After next week I have more time so I will update more often so try to hang on ;).

For now, hope you enjoyed this very smutty chapter. I wanted to give you guys something good ;)*